What a surprise...Hamas terror commander killed by Israeli airstrike also worked for the UN

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This monster was the principal of a school run by the UN.

The UN itself is a terrorist organization and should be disbanded, and all members arrested and tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Israel Security Agency (ISA) announced Monday that they had killed Fateh Sherif, who led Hamas in Lebanon. He was also a United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) employee.

In a joint statement, the IDF and ISA said:

Overnight, during a joint IDF and ISA intelligence-based activity, the IAF struck and eliminated the terrorist Fateh Sherif, Head of the Lebanon Branch in the Hamas terrorist organization.
Sherif was responsible for coordinating Hamas’ terror activities in Lebanon with Hezbollah operatives. He was also responsible for Hamas’ efforts in Lebanon to recruit operatives and acquire weapons.
He led the Hamas terrorist organization’s force build-up efforts in Lebanon and operated to advance Hamas’ interests in Lebanon, both politically and militarily.
The IDF and the ISA will to continue to operate against anyone who poses a threat to the civilians of the State of Israel.

UNRWA acknowledged that Fateh Sherif had been the principal of one of its schools, the Times of Israel reported:

Sherif was killed today in an airstrike on the al-Bass refugee camp in the southern Lebanese city of Tyre, along with his wife and children. Reports indicate he had been the principal of the UNRWA-run Deir Yassin Secondary School in al-Bass.
“Fateh Al Sharif was an UNRWA employee who was put on administrative leave without pay in March, and was undergoing an investigation following allegations that UNRWA received about his political activities,” UNRWA says in response to a Times of Israel query.

'Now Who Am I Supposed To Send My Wordle Score To?' Cries Rashida Tlaib
World·Sep 28, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

1727707453308.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. — An emotional Representative Rashida Tlaib publicly grieved the death of Hezbollah's leader Hassan Nasrallah, demanding to know who she was supposed to send her daily Wordle score to now that the terrorist was gone.

"Who's going to send me little clapping emojis when I get Wordle in two tries? Who?!?" cried Tlaib, breaking into tears. "I've got no one left! No one!!"

According to Tlaib, she and Nasrallah have exchanged Wordle scores for almost two straight years, never missing a day. "Even when it stopped being cool, Hassan never stopped," sniffled Tlaib. "There are just so few things you can count on in this world. Even when he was busy planning mass murder, or torturing a hostage, he always took the time for Wordle. He was so funny, he always started with the word 'DEATH' because he said he was thinking about infidels. Gosh, I'm going to miss him."

At publishing time, Tlaib had announced her plan to honor Nasrallah with a 21 pager salute.

Simply heart breaking

'Now Who Am I Supposed To Send My Wordle Score To?' Cries Rashida Tlaib
World·Sep 28, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

View attachment 1019801

WASHINGTON, D.C. — An emotional Representative Rashida Tlaib publicly grieved the death of Hezbollah's leader Hassan Nasrallah, demanding to know who she was supposed to send her daily Wordle score to now that the terrorist was gone.

"Who's going to send me little clapping emojis when I get Wordle in two tries? Who?!?" cried Tlaib, breaking into tears. "I've got no one left! No one!!"

According to Tlaib, she and Nasrallah have exchanged Wordle scores for almost two straight years, never missing a day. "Even when it stopped being cool, Hassan never stopped," sniffled Tlaib. "There are just so few things you can count on in this world. Even when he was busy planning mass murder, or torturing a hostage, he always took the time for Wordle. He was so funny, he always started with the word 'DEATH' because he said he was thinking about infidels. Gosh, I'm going to miss him."

At publishing time, Tlaib had announced her plan to honor Nasrallah with a 21 pager salute.

Simply heart breaking
OK now I know this is fake news, No way that dumb cow Rashida could get Wordle in 2 tries!

The UN itself is a terrorist organization and should be disbanded, and all members arrested and tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Israel Security Agency (ISA) announced Monday that they had killed Fateh Sherif, who led Hamas in Lebanon. He was also a United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) employee.

UNRWA acknowledged that Fateh Sherif had been the principal of one of its schools, the Times of Israel reported:
I have top hand it to them. They have been trying to do a peaceful coop on the UN and have, for the most part, succeeded.

He was suspended without pay months ago

Forum List

Back