What About Tomorrow Isn't About Big Money?

psssst !

George Soros for demoRATS

You see, you're exactly the demographic I'm talking about. Uninformed and uneducated.

If you even GLANCED at that article it explains that the money sources can't be defined because of Citizens United and SuperPacs.

You're just another idiot in the herd and they love you.
Spoken like a true idiot.

I bet you were on the honor roll in public school.

Both of you are so yesterday. The sugar-daddy for the Dems this year is Tom Steyer, not Soros.
It's a robotic response system..

Pavlovian at best.

psssst !

George Soros for demoRATS

You see, you're exactly the demographic I'm talking about. Uninformed and uneducated.

If you even GLANCED at that article it explains that the money sources can't be defined because of Citizens United and SuperPacs.

Both of you are so yesterday. The sugar-daddy for the Dems this year is Tom Steyer, not Soros.

Pavlovian at best.
But they like to play Machiavellian.

Well ... The candidates (their voting records with encumbents) and propositions are open for investigation by voters. If "big money" keeps stupid people from researching the options and making an informed decision ... Then that says more about the voters than the money.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Pavlovian at best.
But they like to play Machiavellian.
Well ... The candidates (their voting records with encumbents) and propositions are open for investigation by voters. If "big money" keeps stupid people from researching the options and making an informed decision ... Then that says more about the voters than the money.

Big money doesn't restrict anyone's curiosity, it plays upon the lowest common denominator of voters, which also represents about 85% of them. Many you can see on this board.

They literally have a world of information at their fingertips and yet you'd think we're asking them to run down to the public library, look up a reference for their comments, pay a quarter and make a copy, and then run back home and type in the data. They are the laziest bunch I've ever seen, which goes back to my original premise.

Big money doesn't restrict anyone's curiosity, it plays upon the lowest common denominator of voters, which also represents about 85% of them. Many you can see on this board.

They literally have a world of information at their fingertips and yet you'd think we're asking them to run down to the public library, look up a reference for their comments, pay a quarter and make a copy, and then run back home and type in the data. They are the laziest bunch I've ever seen, which goes back to my original premise.

I guess that would go a great distance towards explaining why elections are at the mercy of the lazy and inept.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Yeah, the money is innocent until proven guilty..Because money=free speech., even if you are not a US citizen...

Yeah, the money is innocent until proven guilty..Because money=free speech., even if you are not a US citizen...

The money has no guilt or innocence ... It is only a tool used to influence the weak, lazy or ignorant.

Forum List

Back