What are you doing now ???

This is too violent for me !!
Do you like Israeli merkava tank ??

I don't have one of those yet. But I DO have an XM-1, The forerunner to the M1A1 Abrams.

shot 2022.07.10 21.13.11.jpg

I don't have one of those yet. But I DO have an XM-1, The forerunner to the M1A1 Abrams.

View attachment 668726

Are these models, radio control, or full size real? If they are radio control, where do you buy them at, and how much are they? And, can you get them with guns that fire actual ammo like BB's or pellets? Looking for something interesting to chase the cat and local dogs with.

Are these models, radio control, or full size real? If they are radio control, where do you buy them at, and how much are they? And, can you get them with guns that fire actual ammo like BB's or pellets? Looking for something interesting to chase the cat and local dogs with.

I play War Thunder, and these are screenshots from the game.

I would direct you to Heng Long RC tanks as something fun to shoot with.

View attachment 668719View attachment 668720

This is my T-72AV TURMS-T. The T-72AV is a modernized version of the Soviet-made main battle tank T-72A. The CONTACT-1 ERA on the front of the turret is no longer directly mounted on it and is instead mounted on structural steel supports that form a slight arrow shape, it is also fitted with the TURMS-T fire control system.
Hummm
Have you considered joining the marines ??

Seems A good 👍 idea

I play War Thunder, and these are screenshots from the game.

I would direct you to Heng Long RC tanks as something fun to shoot with.
As you know
The entire US govt is as evil and corrupt as any on earth
. Any white leftist should be shot dead

Forum List

Back