what are you doing this election night?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I am watching Fox News for results and I am trolling the hell out of another forum with racist comments about the buckwheat aunt jemima democrat here in Georgia that is LOSING! She just won a county by 9 that Clinton won by 30! LMAO!

I am watching Fox News for results and I am trolling the hell out of another forum with racist comments about the buckwheat aunt jemima democrat here in Georgia that is LOSING! She just won a county by 9 that Clinton won by 30! LMAO!
:420:

I'm having a scotch and hoping all republicans taking arsnic

I am having my finger on the pulse LOL...Yes exactly....I am watching everything on line ....

This is THE place to be tonight....online all these places....political

aren’t you politics-out by now ? Watching some college ball and having a beer.

I can tune in in the morning .

This election is HOT.....I mean.....where else are you supposed to be???????? I mean?????????????

Nowhere else. :04: :2up:

Reloading more ammo. 100 rounds of 180 grain .44 magnum and a few 148 grain .38 Special wadcutters...

ammo1.jpg

ammo2.jpg

Reloading more ammo. 100 rounds of 180 grain .44 magnum and a few 148 grain .38 Special wadcutters...

ammo1.jpg

ammo2.jpg
Hope you won't need that soon! Better to be prepared though! Looking good for GOP tonight! Polls lied! Florida looking good,Georgia looking good,Indiana looking good!

ammo1.jpg

ammo2.jpg
Hope you won't need that soon! Better to be prepared though! Looking good for GOP tonight! Polls lied! Florida looking good,Georgia looking good,Indiana looking good!

I won't be needing them, they're only for poking nice round holes in paper targets.

Besides, the dogs do a good job of keeping the scalawags, carpet-baggers, and revenuers away.

Besides, we won't know for sure who won until at least Thursday. And there there will be the inevitable demand for recounts from the Democrats.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Watching the results roll on TV the dumb networks,...in Indiana a REP wins!,..lol!
  2. In Texas Abbot wins!
  3. Others not fully in yet!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I watched the Holiday Baking Championships on the Food Network and then some college basketball. This morning I opened up my phone to see the overall results and will soon check on the state and local results.

Forum List

Back