What did John Kerry mean?

When he said "Israel can't be a democracy and Jewish at the same time"?
Not sure. I wonder why the founders here said that our government couldn't endorse one religion over another. Hmm.

And yet, all of the countries around Israel are religious theocracy's, or only acknowledge Islam as a legit religion. I think the Jewish state is the business of the Jewish state. Don't you?

Not sure. I wonder why the founders here said that our government couldn't endorse one religion over another. Hmm.

And yet, all of the countries around Israel are religious theocracy's, or only acknowledge Islam as a legit religion. I think the Jewish state is the business of the Jewish state. Don't you?
Yeah how are those countries around Israel doing hmm?

I would love to leave it as their business and theirs alone. Sadly we have politicians that want us to stay tangled in that web of shit over there.

Some are doing OK, and some aren't. Regardless, their internal politics are none of our business. Now are they...

Some are doing OK, and some aren't. Regardless, their internal politics are none of our business. Now are they...
Of course they are. We've made it our business, in most cases for the sake of Israel. Who I repeat, I agree should be left to their own business.

He meant Israelis should convert to Christianity.

Either that or he wants us all to put our pants down and get ready to be kicked obediently.

Bunch of assholes.

Last edited:

Can you imagine if that idiot had said, "You can't be Democracy and Syrian at the same time."

Or "You can't be a Democracy and African at the same time."

But you attack Jews, I guess it's okay in liberal land.

It just proves that liberals are the bigots in the world today. They just justify it based on the targets of their hatred.

Yeah, exactly. We support Saudis and their strange form of government even though they attacked us obliquely on 9/11/01. Now, what is up with THAT? Saudis that are engaged in a civil war in Yemen? And we support the Saudis still.

If they are Democratic then the Palestinians get a vote and they'll vote anti jew. The only way they can be Jewish is if they don't give everyone an equal vote.

What? That's utter nonsense.

Palestinians are not Israelis. They already CAN vote in the Palestinian Authority.

Why should Israel gives them right to vote to an Israeli leader?..

I would love to leave it as their business and theirs alone. Sadly we have politicians that want us to stay tangled in that web of shit over there.

You keep saying you want to leave it as their business, but here you are criticizing them for being a Jewish state and you're critical of Israel in every thread. You're not impartial, you're on the Palestinian side. Why not just admit it?

The Likud party had to hustle in the last election to overcome arab votes.....why they'd let arabs vote I don't know.

If they are Democratic then the Palestinians get a vote and they'll vote anti jew. The only way they can be Jewish is if they don't give everyone an equal vote.

What? That's utter nonsense.

Palestinians are not Israelis. They already CAN vote in the Palestinian Authority.

Why should Israel gives them right to vote to an Israeli leader?..
There are Arabs who are citizens of Israel who will vote anti Jew if given the vote.

You keep saying you want to leave it as their business, but here you are criticizing them for being a Jewish state and you're critical of Israel in every thread. You're not impartial, you're on the Palestinian side. Why not just admit it?
No the truth is I want us completely out of Middle Eastern business.

I posted in this thread because there's this foundational belief for some reason in this country that Israel is our responsibility, they can do no wrong, and any American who dares to criticize anyhing that they do should be condemned.

I don't really care what they do. If they want to wipe out the palestinians tomorrow they can go ahead, as long as the U.S. plays zero role in the aftermath.

Let the religious nutjobs sort their own shit out.

Forum List

Back