What did John Kerry mean?

When he said "Israel can't be a democracy and Jewish at the same time"?
If they are Democratic then the Palestinians get a vote and they'll vote anti jew. The only way they can be Jewish is if they don't give everyone an equal vote.

What? That's utter nonsense.

Palestinians are not Israelis. They already CAN vote in the Palestinian Authority.

Why should Israel gives them right to vote to an Israeli leader?..
There are Arabs who are citizens of Israel who will vote anti Jew if given the vote.

They already CAN vote. And even with those votes the Likud is the ruling party.

So I don't understand what you're saying here.

Not sure. I wonder why the founders here said that our government couldn't endorse one religion over another. Hmm.

And yet, all of the countries around Israel are religious theocracy's, or only acknowledge Islam as a legit religion. I think the Jewish state is the business of the Jewish state. Don't you?
Yeah how are those countries around Israel doing hmm?

I would love to leave it as their business and theirs alone. Sadly we have politicians that want us to stay tangled in that web of shit over there.

You keep saying you want to leave it as their business, but here you are criticizing them for being a Jewish state and you're critical of Israel in every thread. You're not impartial, you're on the Palestinian side. Why not just admit it?
No the truth is I want us completely out of Middle Eastern business.

I posted in this thread because there's this foundational belief for some reason in this country that Israel is our responsibility, they can do no wrong, and any American who dares to criticize anyhing that they do should be condemned.

I don't really care what they do. If they want to wipe out the palestinians tomorrow they can go ahead, as long as the U.S. plays zero role in the aftermath.

Let the religious nutjobs sort their own shit out.
Proof you're not a christian.
If you were a Christian you'd believe Jesus would rule the Earth from Jerusalem with a Jew on the left and another Jew on the right. You would believe that Israelites were the chosen people and Jerusalem was their capital. All of it not just the east or the west.

Not sure. I wonder why the founders here said that our government couldn't endorse one religion over another. Hmm.

And yet, all of the countries around Israel are religious theocracy's, or only acknowledge Islam as a legit religion. I think the Jewish state is the business of the Jewish state. Don't you?

I would love to leave it as their business and theirs alone. Sadly we have politicians that want us to stay tangled in that web of shit over there.

You keep saying you want to leave it as their business, but here you are criticizing them for being a Jewish state and you're critical of Israel in every thread. You're not impartial, you're on the Palestinian side. Why not just admit it?

I posted in this thread because there's this foundational belief for some reason in this country that Israel is our responsibility, they can do no wrong, and any American who dares to criticize anyhing that they do should be condemned.

I don't really care what they do. If they want to wipe out the palestinians tomorrow they can go ahead, as long as the U.S. plays zero role in the aftermath.

Come on, bro, its easy to see you detest Israel. Your personal opinion is always unfavorable on Israel. You can't say you don't care what they do when you're always criticizing them. You say you want America to mind its buisness, but you're not minding your buisness, now are you? If you were being honest your beef would be with America and not Israel.

If you were a Christian you'd believe Jesus would rule the Earth from Jerusalem with a Jew on the left and another Jew on the right. You would believe that Israelites were the chosen people and Jerusalem was their capital. All of it not just the east or the west.
I would also believe a whole lot of other insane babble

Come on, bro, its easy to see you detest Israel. Your personal opinion is always unfavorable on Israel. You can't say you don't care what they do when you're always criticizing them. You say you want America to mind its buisness, but you're not minding your buisness, now are you? If you were being honest your beef would be with America and not Israel.
Every counter argument you have is "no, you believe this and you know it."

It's pointless continuing this with you. My stance has been the same since the day I joined. The only country we should be responsible for is our own, and any President that continues our adventures in the Middle East is a fool to do so, whether they're Democrat or republican.

???????

Netanyahu blatantly lied after the Kerry talk! Trump is biting the Netanyahu bait for WAR - hook, line and sinker...

FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies!

You have to spoon feed the dummies. The right-wing Israel supporters in the U.S. are either Jews or stupid Christians.

You have to spoon feed the dummies. The right-wing Israel supporters in the U.S. are either Jews or stupid Christians.
Your bigotry and self-hate results in a rather narrow cross section of those here in the Great Satan™. It is possible for people to make a considered choice regarding their alliances, especially when those choices are rather starkly defined: a western style democratic republic with which we share commonalities such as representative government, personal freedom, personal responsibility and the widest expression of the arts, science, music, etc., as opposed to your Pom Pom flailing for a regressive, repressive, all-consuming, smothering and mind-numbing theocratic state controlled by misogynists and social misfits.

You can tell the prayer leader at your madrassah I wrote that.

Forum List

Back