Emails reveal John Kerry blocked the FBI and DOJ from arresting Iranian terrorists and agents on U.S. soil in order to protect his Iran deal

Of course, it's been reported.

WHEN are these "reporters" going to testify?
Why would reporters testify? Haha. I get that in dembot world accusations are facts, but in the real world we have witnesses and evidence, reporters merely report on those things

The emails, shitforbrains.

What emails. You mean the stuff on X??? You consider that evidence???? Every day you come here with your links to NOTHING and claim they're proof of something.

Get back to us when you have actual evidence - stuff you can take into a court room, and file charges with. Like the evidence against Donald Trump and his criminal associates.

What emails. You mean the stuff on X??? You consider that evidence???? Every day you come here with your links to NOTHING and claim they're proof of something.

Get back to us when you have actual evidence - stuff you can take into a court room, and file charges with. Like the evidence against Donald Trump and his criminal associates.
That really your best defense?

Go on X and put a correction into the post then.

Oh wait. You won’t.
You’re full of biased BS and everyone would crush you into jelly.

I mean we got other sources....why do you keep your head in sand?

From the US Senate:

That really your best defense?

Go on X and put a correction into the post then.

Oh wait. You won’t.
You’re full of biased BS and everyone would crush you into jelly.

I stopped using or posting on X when Elon Musk turned it into a racist shithole. And I NEVER used it as a source for anything - ever!

Forum List

Back