What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

Bullshit...

The constitution allows for other laws to be made by congress...

People want public assistance, therefore they voted and got a government to deliver that...

The Constitution allows for Congress to make the laws necessary for carrying out the authorities granted it in the Constitution, not to just make any law the Congress wants to make. Your argument is absurd.

Our constitution was written in 1787 and the 2nd amendment wasn’t used as a justification for unlimited carry and free access until 2007. If our writers of the constitution wanted free carry and access why 225 year wait.
it doesn't? based on what?

Idiot ^^^ still thinks ALL immigrants are illegal and ALL immigrants are from Mexico. Yes, he's THAT stupid.
How do you get that generalization from what he wrote exactly? He didn't state every immigrant was illegal. He stated illegal immigrants are illegally here, entered illegally and he referred to those who were of mexican decent. He didn't state all illegals were mexican. huh? :dunno:

Corporations should be allowed to fail if their business model is a failing one.
New and more efficient ones will fill the void they leave. That's good ole capitalism.
As K-mart became outdated and inefficient, Walmart filled the void.
as Walmart became outdated and inefficient, Amazon is putting them out of their misery and filling the void.
Same with farming unless due to a verified natural disaster or man induced disaster out of the farmers control.
Americans would be well advised to go back to learning to be food self sufficient.
The government can literally cut off the food supply at any time.
Imagine how obedient you would be if you could only get your cracker or potato from the government or else starve.

Generally speaking, welfare creates a class of willful under achievers.
And those under achievers are great for supporting corrupt political leaders and parties.......LIKE YOURS ;-)
the wuhan showed us how unmotivated americans have become because of demofks. Wow. Americans lack ambition today, and really don't care about america!

Because he has said exactly that hundreds of times.
So, your saying he has said every illegal is mexican and that every immigrant is here illegally? naw, don't think he did that. You'd have to convince me with one of his posts he did that in.

Yes, many, many times. Review the pile of shit, stupidity, and cowardice that is his posting history if you need convincing.
sounds like you have a problem with the poster, I don't see any post of his that details what you stated about every and all. Nope. He refers to mexico as the source of illegal entry, nothing about the illegals all be mexican. Your obsession with the man is your issue. But I haven't seen him post what you claim, makes you look like you merely hate the dude.

BL, I'd tell to pull your head out of your ass, but it wouldn't do any good. It'd just stank up the room.
It is you, rightwinger and John Edgar Slow Horses telling us that “businesses” are the parasites on welfare and not ShaQuita and Guadalupe who run their baby factories and smoke weed all day.
I’m pretty sure it is you who needs to pull their head from their ass.

It is you, rightwinger and John Edgar Slow Horses telling us that “businesses” are the parasites on welfare and not ShaQuita and Guadalupe who run their baby factories and smoke weed all day.
I’m pretty sure it is you who needs to pull their head from their ass.
Businesses want a low wage workforce to increase their bottom line
If they had to pay a wage that allowed its workers to live in their community, they would lose profit

So the US taxpayer subsidizes their food, housing, healthcare and transportation so they can work cheaply

Forum List

Back