What do Trump and Clinton actually disagree on with respect to policy?

Nicholas_1982

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2015
I have actually been looking into specific policy positions of each candidate to see where they specifically stand on the issues.

This is not about character but about policy so I would hope we could keep this thread on point. Even though, I am sure someone will come in on a slander rampage.

Trump and Hillary both think the rich can and should pay more in taxes.

Trump and Hillary are on the same side of transgender bathroom issue (how this is even relevant I still have no idea)

Trump and Hillary are both on the same side of gay marriage.

Trump and Hillary are both on the same side of bombing the shit out of the middle east.

Trump and Hillary both want subsidized healthcare (trump goes a little farther by saying allow insurance companies to compete across state lines, which coincidentally I heard Bill Clinton talk about this years ago)

In fact I think the ONLY policy are where Trump and Hillary disagree is immigration

Trump wants to reverse the Eastward march of NATO Hillary is happy with it.

that's a minor difference. what he wants is member countries to fulfill their financial obligations instead of having the US foot their bill. which Hillary has also spoken about. The differences on NATO are pretty trivial

Forum List

Back