what does it say that trump essentially had no answers.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
One voter at the town hall, who identified as an unregistered Republican, told Trump, "Your action, and maybe inaction, during your presidency and the last few years was a little disturbing to me."

The voter cited Trump's responses to the January 6 attack on the Capitol and the coronavirus pandemic as examples.

He then noted how many past members of Trump's administration, including former Vice President Mike Pence, who no longer support the Republican's White House bid, adding, "So why would I want to support you?"

Don pulled a statistic out of his ass claiming 97% of his former admin members still support him. No one actually believes that, do they?

When having to speak extemporaneously, Trump can only blurt out 5 to 10-word partial sentences, zigging and zagging and never arriving at a clear, thoughtful and intelligent point.

He's learned to call it "weaving", but all it signals is a badly disordered mind. Add the generalized ignorance, as described by many people who have had to work with him, and it's just a pointless exercise.

He's a big celebrity, though, and that's the top priority.

One voter at the town hall, who identified as an unregistered Republican, told Trump, "Your action, and maybe inaction, during your presidency and the last few years was a little disturbing to me."

The voter cited Trump's responses to the January 6 attack on the Capitol and the coronavirus pandemic as examples.

He then noted how many past members of Trump's administration, including former Vice President Mike Pence, who no longer support the Republican's White House bid, adding, "So why would I want to support you?"

Don pulled a statistic out of his ass claiming 97% of his former admin members still support him. No one actually believes that, do they?
Trump can't even change his own diaper, much less answer questions

When having to speak extemporaneously, Trump can only blurt out 5 to 10-word partial sentences, zigging and zagging and never arriving at a clear, thoughtful and intelligent point.

He's learned to call it "weaving", but all it signals is a badly disordered mind. Add the generalized ignorance, as described by many people who have had to work with him, and it's just a pointless exercise.

He's a big celebrity, though, and that's the top priority.
His immediate thought process is to figure a way not to answer the question. It's a learned response since answering directly is always embarrassing.

His immediate thought process is to figure a way not to answer the question. It's a learned response since answering directly is always embarrassing.
I think he knows he lacks the capacity to speak intelligently. So when he's confronted with a serious question, he impulsively does what you describe.

I'm hoping that once Trump is out of the limelight somebody will write a book about TDS as an intentionally manufactured socio-psychological mental disorder.

It should be in the DSM-VI.

Even when PROVEN WRONG, the TDS fucks never give up.

PUTIN AND TRUMP COLLUDED TO RIG 2016. :auiqs.jpg:

Proven fucking lie….doesnt stop TDS FUCKS.

You are dishonest.

Kameula never answers a question, yet u want to cherry pick trump.

Doesn't actually sound like a question, more of a diatribe of complaints.

The only people voting for Trump are racists.

It’s hard to find any that do

Forum List

Back