What exactly is the position of Kamala Harris on abortion?

So you don't know she's a woman? Wow! See what I mean? Suddenly you are the one who's confused. Make up your mind. The dudes got a vagina. That means she's a girl right?
I do know

100% man. They claimed a birth certificate proves he is a woman. How about the naked eye test? Pile of rocks, you’re over your head

Established by the U.S. Congress in 1990, temporary protected status (TPS) is a program that allows migrants whose home countries are considered unsafe the right to live and work in the United States for a temporary, but extendable, period of time.

The Immigration Act of 1990 enacted November 29, 1990 was signed into law by George H. W. Bush on November 29, 1990
What made Haiti unsafe? LOL

By this law the entire country of Ukraine could move here

I do know

100% man. They claimed a birth certificate proves he is a woman. How about the naked eye test? Pile of rocks, you’re over your head
The chick has a vagina. That's my point. Suddenly, a vagina isn't enough for you. So you want to see it? Well I need to see Majorie Taylor Green's vagina.

How do you know this? And you dismissed my Lia Thomas example.
The other women would complain if she didn't have a vagina. They need to get physicals. She has a vagina. So again, suddenly it's YOU who doesn't know what a woman is. Perhaps you agree it's not that simple.

The other women would complain if she didn't have a vagina. They need to get physicals. She has a vagina. So again, suddenly it's YOU who doesn't know what a woman is. Perhaps you agree it's not that simple.
They did complain and refused to participate. They do not get physicals. Who told you this?

Are you just making stuff up now? LOL

Forum List

Back