🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Harm From Throwing Rocks?

If the Palestinians wanted the West Bank so badly, they would have accepted the offers given to them for peace that would have returned to the virtually all of the West Bank as well as sharing Jerusalem
They don't want peace, they want victory
This isn't an issue with the Palestinian's, it's an issue of the Israeli's being in violation of international law.

you keep contradicting yourself. You always say Israel should withdraw from the West Bank, and I've showed you that they've tried to do so by making an incredibly generous offer which would have included sharing East Jerusalem.
So are you in favor of Israel withdrawing from the West Bank or not ?

HUH??? Well please educate me as to when Israel's ancient land became Palestinian land making Israeli's beligerant foreign invaders.

It should be noted that Israeli the insurgents (settlers) in the West Bank are there illegally and not protected persons according to international law. Therefore, if you're going to commit the crime, whatever follows is "your" fault, because you chose to break the law.

Rock throwing in the West Bank, is a legal resistance to a belligerent occupation by a foreign force.

So let us get this straight. The Arab countries unite to annihilate Israel. They convince the Palestinians to leave until after they succeed. Israel retalites, wipes them out & captures land whereby the Palestinians are now refugees thanks to their own Arab brothers in the Arab countries. So now Israel's land is Palestinian land.

Yep, that does make sense if your a Palestinian or if you have a Palestinian Mentality.

HUH??? Well please educate me as to when Israel's ancient land became Palestinian land making Israeli's beligerant foreign invaders.
Since they took it in the '67 war.

you keep contradicting yourself. You always say Israel should withdraw from the West Bank, and I've showed you that they've tried to do so by making an incredibly generous offer which would have included sharing East Jerusalem.
And I've told you, there's nothing to offer and nothing to negotiate! You do not negotiate with criminals. If someone robs a bank, you do not have a meeting with them to discuss an agreement that would be mutually beneficial. You go after them, using any means necessary, to prevent them from committing further crimes. And it does not matter, what banks money that is. Bank robbing is against the law.

Holding onto land, seized in a war, is against the law.

BTW, you're FOS on this "incredibly generous offer" crap. Erecting over 700 checkpoints and roadblocks, continuing settlement construction and taking 89% of the water supply in the West Bank, is not trying to make peace.

Did I get this right?

So let us get this straight. The Arab countries unite to annihilate Israel. They convince the Palestinians to leave until after they succeed. Israel retalites, wipes them out & captures land whereby the Palestinians are now refugees thanks to their own Arab brothers in the Arab countries. So now Israel's land is Palestinian land.

Yep, that does make sense if your a Palestinian or if you have a Palestinian Mentality.

You seem to be mixing your dates? Combining your bullshit arguments for 1948 and 1967 in an attempt to make some super-point, that has no basis in reality.

In 1948, 750,000 Palestinian's were driven from their homeland by jewish terrorist groups.

In 1967, Israel siezed land in a war they started and have been holding it ever since.

And I've told you, there's nothing to offer and nothing to negotiate! You do not negotiate with criminals. If someone robs a bank, you do not have a meeting with them to discuss an agreement that would be mutually beneficial. You go after them, using any means necessary, to prevent them from committing further crimes. And it does not matter, what banks money that is. Bank robbing is against the law.

Holding onto land, seized in a war, is against the law.

BTW, you're FOS on this "incredibly generous offer" crap. Erecting over 700 checkpoints and roadblocks, continuing settlement construction and taking 89% of the water supply in the West Bank, is not trying to make peace.

You make no sense loinboy. You are ultimately asking Israel to surrender to the Palestinians :lol: . Even a terrorist supporter like yourself knows full well that would never happen !and why don't you go read up on all the offers made to the Palestinians. You obviously know nothing about them.

You make no sense loinboy. You are ultimately asking Israel to surrender to the Palestinians :lol: . Even a terrorist supporter like yourself knows full well that would never happen !and why don't you go read up on all the offers made to the Palestinians. You obviously know nothing about them.
Obeying the law, has nothing to do with "surrendering".

Why are you involved in a topic you have no intention of honestly discussing?

Obeying the law, has nothing to do with "surrendering".

Why are you involved in a topic you have no intention of honestly discussing?

It is surrendering, anyway you look at it. Israel will not ever in a million years make itself indefensible. Never. now about thise offers.
the Palestinians should have thought twice about launching terror wars out of the West Bank during the second intifada. The Palestinians are the ones whi have dug the hole they're in.
Like MJB always says, when you're in a hole, keep digging . It's called Palestinian Mentality

Is there any hope for Princess to bone up on Middle East history?
Okay, my mistake. I wasn't aware of the '67 exodus.

But since you provided the link, it wasn't the arabs who convinced the Pals to leave.

The Israeli Government carried out a policy of the destruction of Palestinian society by harassment (parts of the rural population were transferred from their homes) and arbitrary deportation of leaders and intellectuals from among the inhabitants of the occupied territories (judges, barristers, advocates, doctors, teachers, religious leaders).
Thanks for proving yourself full of shit.

That saved me a little time.

I wouldn't count on it .

all he's got is "israel must obey international law!
Everyone must obey international law.

BTW, I'm harder on my own neocons, than I am on Israeli's.

I take it a little more personal when it comes to my own countrymen.

But I bet you kiss neo ass, in addition to Israeli butts?

It is surrendering, anyway you look at it. Israel will not ever in a million years make itself indefensible. Never. now about thise offers.
the Palestinians should have thought twice about launching terror wars out of the West Bank during the second intifada. The Palestinians are the ones whi have dug the hole they're in.
Like MJB always says, when you're in a hole, keep digging . It's called Palestinian Mentality
It is ridiculous to think the only country in the ME with nuclear weapons can't defend itself.

Did I get this right?

No.

Forum List

Back