🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is A "species"

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
I started tow threads. One is, "Is The White Species Superior." The other is, "Is the White Species Superior, Part 2." Somebody said that there is no White species. Well I will tell you what constitutes a separate species. In scientific terms, what constitutes the same species is whether or not they can interbreed and have viable offspring. But being a politically correct answer, it is also no surprise that it is a narrow minded view. For example, Lynx and Bobcats are said to be the same species. Probably because they can interbreed and have viable offspring. But a bobcat isnt a lynx. If it was, it would be called a lynx. And a lynx isn't a bobcat. If it was, it would be called a bobcat. I will give you the real answer of what constitutes a separate species.

A long time ago, a species of bird managed to make it all the way to the Galapagos Islands. Obviously, once this species of bird was there, they weren't isolated from each other. Yet over time, this species of bird managed to diverge into different species of bird. They took on different physical attributes suited to exploit different ecological niches.

Near the beginning of this process, there was obviously less difference between these birds than there is, for example, between Whites and Negroes. But they still managed to diverge. Obviously, at the beginning of this divergence, what constituted a separate species must have been little more than a state of mind. Let me run that by you again in case it went by a little too quickly. What constitutes a separate species is little more than a state of mind.

What does this mean in human terms? To me, there is little difference between ecological niche and customs or cultures. Another thing is that more modern humans were apparently able to interbreed with Neanderthals and have viable offspring. And Neanderthals were quite different.

It is a scientific term, not subject to the whims of piss-themselves-racist cowards and fools.

I don't need the services of a psychiatrist, nor have I ever sought them. You, however, have conspicuous anger management issues that need to be addressed. Alternatively, you could just try getting laid.

Note that this thread was started two weeks ago and now has a grand total of 8 messages in it ..... great! Your explanation of species doesn't impress me, in all attributes that people consider relevant features of being a human, most people would recognize that skin color is the least to be considered as an indicator of anything except possibly what tribe you came from. On a forum such as this, any given individual who posts can not be known as black or brown or white or anything at all, and you do not know if you are specifically addressing a coal black African or, possibly an Asian person, or maybe a direct descendant of Sitting Bull, who knows, and for that matter who cares?
I find your arguments to be most unenlightened and bigoted. You are free to create private clubs that cater to white people only, have fun with it, I choose to mingle at a fully integrated lunch-counter, thank U very much.

• Banned
Note that this thread was started two weeks ago and now has a grand total of 8 messages in it ..... great! Your explanation of species doesn't impress me, in all attributes that people consider relevant features of being a human, most people would recognize that skin color is the least to be considered as an indicator of anything except possibly what tribe you came from. On a forum such as this, any given individual who posts can not be known as black or brown or white or anything at all, and you do not know if you are specifically addressing a coal black African or, possibly an Asian person, or maybe a direct descendant of Sitting Bull, who knows, and for that matter who cares?
I find your arguments to be most unenlightened and bigoted. You are free to create private clubs that cater to white people only, have fun with it, I choose to mingle at a fully integrated lunch-counter, thank U very much.
nOspam4me,
Sometimes you can tell how much truth there is in a thing by how much people are opposed to it. Or ignore it. Species, sub-species, race, it doesn't really matter how you want to classify things. The point is that differences exist for a reason. Sometimes it is because of geographical separation, sometimes not. But the fact remains that they are there. You then bring up skin color. But there is more to it than that. If you want to what that is, I went into some of these differences in my threads, "Is the White Species Superior?" and "Is the White Species Superior, Part 2."

As to what kind of people who read my threads goes, I don't know what species they are. It doesn't matter. I just prefer not talking with them. You also call what I said unelightened and bigoted. But even babies have been found to be "bigoted." And they are really unenlightened. So the reason they are bigoted must be for a different reason. The reason is because "racism" exists for a reason. Because it is not only good, but necessary. White people may have been defeated to believe otherwise. But not all of us. All I can say is that if you're White, enjoy your slavery.

Have white people ever enslaved other white people?
LoneLaughter,
Oh have they ever! Though they may have called them serfs or some other thing. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember hearing of laborers in Scotland who were forbidden by law to leave the land they lived on. Aslo, Benjamin Franklin had to flee to another state in his youth to escape indentured servitude. Here in the U.S., after the civil war, we had things like sharecroppers, chain gangs or wage slaves who worked coal mines. As I said in my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," those whos voices matter in this country just loves the shit out of foreign scabs and wage slaves.

Forum List

Back