Another virus is coming - bird flu

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"An outbreak that began in 2020 has led to the deaths or killing of tens of millions of poultry."

"Most recently, the spread of the virus within several mammal species, including in domestic cattle in the US, has increased the risk of spillover to humans, the WHO said."

"Cows and goats joined the list of species affected last month – a surprising development for experts because they were not thought susceptible to this type of influenza. "

So what happens if people start dying from this?

In theory we've already got vaccines for the flu.

"US government is testing avian flu vaccines for birds, but ending the historic outbreak isn’t that simple"

"The CDC says there are trials underway of vaccines that could be used to protect humans in case the virus changes and becomes more of a threat."

And humans will be better prepared than with Covid as we've had flus before.

But what happens if we start seeing numbers like Covid?

"An outbreak that began in 2020 has led to the deaths or killing of tens of millions of poultry."

"Most recently, the spread of the virus within several mammal species, including in domestic cattle in the US, has increased the risk of spillover to humans, the WHO said."

"Cows and goats joined the list of species affected last month – a surprising development for experts because they were not thought susceptible to this type of influenza. "

"US government is testing avian flu vaccines for birds, but ending the historic outbreak isn’t that simple"

"The CDC says there are trials underway of vaccines that could be used to protect humans in case the virus changes and becomes more of a threat."

does the federal government have a role on response to bird flu?

biden's responsivility is clear.

declare the bird fly a plot between trump and putin to make biden look bad. it will be gone in june and all children to be exposed immediately, except those who self identify as chickens.

declare the bird fly a plot between trump and putin to make biden look bad. it will be gone in june and all children to be exposed immediately, except those who self identify as chickens.

Couldn't have expected post number 2 to be sensible, could we?

What happen is this...

They made the farmers give the animals the COVID-19 vaccine in 2021-2023

Other animals the COVID 19 vaccine was tested on them. Now that they (globalist) have harmed the animals, they are prepared to do a bird flu pandemic

No sane person can trust the CDC, WHO or any Progressive dispensing medical advice

Couldn't have expected post number 2 to be sensible, could we?
just me up this morning, frigid.

of course we're goi ng to fight the bird flu by appointing joe rogan as flu czar
No sane person can trust the CDC, WHO or any Progressive dispensing medical advice
i know frank. i always do my own research on these matters.. converting my kitchen into a class 1 virology lab cost less than $1000000000, but finding test subjects was not easy..

I never drink milk-not any milk.

In 2021 chocolate started to make my stomach hurt that's when I realized they must have poisoned the milk. I have not eaten any chocolate since 2021.

Viral enemies: 1 zinc capsule, taken with Vitamins A and D3 prevents viruses when taken daily, using daily requirement dosages only. I took that in the last covid pandemic and never thought of getting the disease and never did. I found this panacea online, so I can't tell whether it actually worked or whether I was just lucky or whether my habit using soap and water to wash hands frequently kicked in.

Oh, and I forgot to say that I'm allergic to flu vaccines, so I'm forced to use other methods of health panaceas. Hand washing and a little brush for getting under fingernails is as good as it gets. Some stores and offer hand sanitizers in their rest rooms. It's not hard to return to the same restaurants who provide hand sanitizers to employees and customers. I particularly like establishments that post a little quip: "Employees are required to wash their hands before returning to work." That means you are likely not going to have people waiting on you who are disease carriers.

Last edited:
When this Trump trial blows up in their faces and the "hung jury" is announced... that's when their anger is going to go full force into this flu pandemic.

clock the timing.

Some public schools close if the pandemic causes mass classroom illnesses. Others place copious hand sanitizers in bathrooms. Really caring instructors provide individually wrapped hand sanitizers wipes on each desk before students enter the classroom, and teach them how important avoiding illness is vital, especially if a grandparent lives at their home. Older people tend to forget the details of getting rid of household or public business store germs. You Don't have to be a doctor to put hand sanitizers by the sinks. A lot of modern homes have 5 or more bathrooms in the house/garage.

Has anybody ever isolated any virus ?
If so , enlighten me .

The offer of $265000 reward to any scientist who can isolate Covid19 has still not been claimed.

However incredible that may sound , it is 100 % correct .

Has anybody ever isolated any virus ?
If so , enlighten me .

The offer of $265000 reward to any scientist who can isolate Covid19 has still not been claimed.

However incredible that may sound , it is 100 % correct .
Several years ago I attended Human Health classes as my minor in college. THE difference between a virus and infectious diseases is size. You can see .most disease bacteriae through a science classroom telescope. To identify a virus, an electronic telescope can see the teeney tiny viril critters that cause flu or other disease. Believe it or not, some bacteria are beneficial to human health. Most schools do not have electron microscopes unless some teacher took half a year's salary to put an electron microscope in their health discovery classroom. :dunno:

Several years ago I attended Human Health classes as my minor in college. THE difference between a virus and infectious diseases is size. You can see .most disease bacteriae through a science classroom telescope. To identify a virus, an electronic telescope can see the teeney tiny viril critters that cause flu or other disease. Believe it or not, some bacteria are beneficial to human health. Most schools do not have electron microscopes unless some teacher took half a year's salary to put an electron microscope in their health discovery classroom. :dunno:
At the height of the covid pandemic, an award winning mathematician calculated the size of every coronavirus on the planet and speculated that, if you gathered them all together, they would all fit easily in a normal Coke can.

Yeah, that’s kinda small.

Okay remember the two times that BIDEN devastated the medical community by his wisdom.Oh, you forgot the first time ???

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.

It's a shame anytime now the who, or the CDC says anything I just ignore it. They have done nothing but lose every shred of respect I once had for them. I don't believe anything they say anymore.

They are supposed to be institutions of the smartest, knowledgeable and selfless people in the medical field that look out for the well being of all. Now they have no credibility and operate like a propaganda machine.

Besides, what happened to all those even more deadly strains of COVID? Every couple months they warn of some deadly new virus and the vaccine ads ramp up.

Okay remember the two times that BIDEN devastated the medical community by his wisdom.Oh, you forgot the first time ???

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.
Bird flu isn't political.

What happen is this...

They made the farmers give the animals the COVID-19 vaccine in 2021-2023

Other animals the COVID 19 vaccine was tested on them. Now that they (globalist) have harmed the animals, they are prepared to do a bird flu pandemic

Oh my word.

Forum List

Back