What Is It With Blacks And Loud Music??

Gabe Lackmann
Yet I meet many nice blacks all the time
So I won’t stereotype all of them
Oh me too. I served with many awesome black people. I have worked in a civilian capacity with many more. However, I have learned that the black community has a lot of (much more than most) bad eggs. So, unless I am engaging with them in a professional capacity (peer group), I assume the worst. I stay as far away as possible. I pity the retailer.

It's ridiculous that you can't observe shit without being a racist. Of course ridiculously loud music in a car is a black thing, or a cholo thing, or a suburban white kid trying to black thing. The comedians from the 70s are glad they didn't have to make their bones in today's society.

If you have black neighbors then you will hear loud rap from 10pm to 4 am
i hate loud sounds. Especially when they are being blasted during the middle of the night. Believe me, if they stop infringing the 2nd amendment., that there will be peace throughout the valley.

"A Black man on his way to visit his niece and nephew was fatally shot by a security guard in Memphis, Tennessee, Saturday evening over an argument about loud music, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by ABC News. Alvin Motley Jr. was pronounced dead at the scene. He was at a Kroger fuel center with his girlfriend, Pia Foster, when he and the security guard, Gregory Livingston, got into a verbal altercation over the volume of music coming from their car, according to police.

Foster told authorities she saw Motley walking toward Livingston after the initial altercation and asked him, "Let's talk like men," according to the affidavit. The surveillance footage, which has not been released to the public, showed Motley approaching Livingston while holding a beer can and a lit cigarette, according to the affidavit. Livingston drew his weapon and shot Motley in the chest. Livingston has been charged with second-degree murder and is currently being held in the Shelby County Jail on a $1.8 million bond."

The guy who was arrested was a former police officer so he would know more than anyone how to access imminent danger and threats of harm -- so there was something this Motley guy did that justified him being shot. This case is similar to Jordan Davis; a teen who was playing loud music in a car with his friends; refused to turn it down when a man named Michael Dunn asked him to.... this left Mr. Dunn no other choice but to fear for his life and shoot into the vehicle multiple times, killing Jordan.....Livingston is charged with murder now but people need to understand that playing loud black music by the likes of people like Public Enemy, Kanye, Drake or even Bob Marley -- this is very dangerous and you are basically giving people no other choice but to defend themselves against it. Just turn your music down or listen to more appropriate music or at least more American music.

"The guy who was arrested was a former police officer so he would know more than anyone how to access imminent danger and threats of harm -- so there was something this Motley guy did that justified him being shot. "

Really?

How about he became a cop because he liked telling people what to do and got fired because he couldn't control himself.

i hate loud sounds. Especially when they are being blasted during the middle of the night. Believe me, if they stop infringing the 2nd amendment., that there will be peace throughout the valley.

People have the right to peace and quiet in their own space. People who 8infringe on that do it deliberately. It gives their pitiful lives a sense of control over others. If they get shot, I really dont care. Kinda makes me smile, actually

"The guy who was arrested was a former police officer so he would know more than anyone how to access imminent danger and threats of harm -- so there was something this Motley guy did that justified him being shot. "

Really?

How about he became a cop because he liked telling people what to do and got fired because he couldn't control himself.
All this time Biffy has been here and you dont recognize his sarcasm? He's a leftie who likes to use sarcasm to point out how ridiculous he THINKS conservatives are. I find him entertaining

It doesn't automatically mean 'let's fight', but it does mean 'there will be a fight if a compromise isn't found' (in this case that means that one side needs to backtrack).
Based on what exactly? That is nothing more than opinion.

Forum List

Back