What Is the Percentage of People in the World Who Live With Same-Sex Marriage?

Look Francine. I really don't care who packs your fudge. It wouldn't bother me if you legally married 10 fudgepackers. But for Chissakes do you have to constantly shove your gheyness is our faces? Peace already.

This is a good run-down on how the figures stand with relation to marriage equality around the world. Pennsylvania helps bring that figure to the Top!

10% of the world?s population now lives under marriage equality | Gay Star News

NUmber's misleading. Most of the nations of the earth we wouldn't set foot in, let alone live in so that they're contributing to the figure is kinda meaningless. If you reduced the pool to the free and democractic ones the percentage would be much higher and more indicative.

This is a good run-down on how the figures stand with relation to marriage equality around the world. Pennsylvania helps bring that figure to the Top!

It was the mid-70s when I went to my first same sex marriage. They're still together, still very happy. They have two children and are very productive members of their community - which, btw, knows and accepts them as they are.

... do you have to constantly shove your gheyness is our faces? Peace already.

But, its okay that us straights shove our lifestyle in their faces. Why? And why say "peace" when you actually want just the opposite?

NUmber's misleading. Most of the nations of the earth we wouldn't set foot in, let alone live in so that they're contributing to the figure is kinda meaningless. If you reduced the pool to the free and democractic ones the percentage would be much higher and more indicative.

And, how many are still forced to live in secret?

As more and more come out, this percentage will continue to grow.

Keeping our sexuality secret to some degree isn't necessarily bad. If we wouldn't welcome heterosexuals making their sexual proclivities public, or some fetish group, we shouldn't automatically condone homosexuals flaunting it either. Sexuality should be private. In the case of homosexuality, because homosexuals aren't afforded equal rights to heterosexuals, their sexuality comes up. But in situations where they have such equality it shouldn't. Can't really have a gay pride parade then turn and say what we do in private is private. You've removed the right to privacy by having the parade based solely on your sexuality.

What happens in other countries I honestly don't give a shit. I live here for now. If I move some day I'll concern myself with my new country's goings on then.

Look Francine. I really don't care who packs your fudge. It wouldn't bother me if you legally married 10 fudgepackers. But for Chissakes do you have to constantly shove your gheyness is our faces? Peace already.
Judging from that picture Beulah, I can clearly see why you would know so much about FPing! And yes, much more information will be brought forth for those who want to read about it to be able to. But tell you what, if you don't want to read it anymore, you can simply "IGNORE" my postings. That's the solution to it. But if you don't, then that can only mean that you are going out of your way to be made uncomfortable. Therefore, don't complain any farther. It's your choice entirely.

It was the mid-70s when I went to my first same sex marriage. They're still together, still very happy. They have two children and are very productive members of their community - which, btw, knows and accepts them as they are.

What do the missing real parents think about that? Obviously they were raised in a mostly white neighborhood because black churches are opposed to homo marriage and the mostly-white, predominantly structured-family neighborhood provided the gender influence these kids were missing thanks to their selfish, childish, bigoted homo guardians.

To most of the world once the gays come out, they are dead. Which means that the more who come out the fewer there will be.

Keeping our sexuality secret to some degree isn't necessarily bad. If we wouldn't welcome heterosexuals making their sexual proclivities public, or some fetish group, we shouldn't automatically condone homosexuals flaunting it either. Sexuality should be private. In the case of homosexuality, because homosexuals aren't afforded equal rights to heterosexuals, their sexuality comes up. But in situations where they have such equality it shouldn't. Can't really have a gay pride parade then turn and say what we do in private is private. You've removed the right to privacy by having the parade based solely on your sexuality.

What happens in other countries I honestly don't give a shit. I live here for now. If I move some day I'll concern myself with my new country's goings on then.

One of the excuses the phobes give is they don't want to actually see evidence of gay's sexuality. Okay but there are plenty of people who don't want to have to put up with having other people's heterosexuality forced on them.

Have cheerleaders lost the right to privacy?

How about TV? Bare breasts are okay. So is rape, incest, murder. There's a TV show called something like 'Sex put me in the ER' and another about various sexual "oddities".

What's the difference?

Why should one group get to decide for all of us?

What do the missing real parents think about that? Obviously they were raised in a mostly white neighborhood because black churches are opposed to homo marriage and the mostly-white, predominantly structured-family neighborhood provided the gender influence these kids were missing thanks to their selfish, childish, bigoted homo guardians.

Wow. I don't think I've seen that many isms all in one post.

Get some help.

To most of the world once the gays come out, they are dead. Which means that the more who come out the fewer there will be.

It's what the Bible preaches...

Christians aren't beheading or hanging gays. Muslims do. Odd that liberals love muslims so much. Do you really think you will change their minds?

[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]
You entered the thread, you read the title, you commented. Poor little baby victim. You barged into a conversation you weren't part of and cried like a little baby about it being shoved in yourface.

Hint: if you are going to cry and throw a fit and play victim, it helps not to voluntarily be avictim. You must be a thumb sucking cry baby Obama supporter.

You entered the thread, you read the title, you commented. Poor little baby victim. You barged into a conversation you weren't part of and cried like a little baby about it being shoved in yourface.

Hint: if you are going to cry and throw a fit and play victim, it helps not to voluntarily be avictim. You must be a thumb sucking cry baby Obama supporter.

So sue me ya little shit fer brains.

So sue me ya little shit fer brains.
Why, you are playing victim. suing you won't stop you from being a pansy.

Forum List

Back