What is your speculation on the net effect of RFK Jr endorsing Trump today?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is how I see it. I think maybe half of RFK supporters won't vote or will vote for RFK anyway as a protest vote. Trump will get the majority of those who will vote and Kamala will get the rest. So for instance in Arizona where RFK Jr had 5 percent I think Trump gets around a 1 percent net gain. What do you think the net result will be?

This is how I see it. I think maybe half of RFK supporters won't vote or will vote for RFK anyway as a protest vote. Trump will get the majority of those who will vote and Kamala will get the rest. So for instance in Arizona where RFK Jr had 5 percent I think Trump gets around a 1 percent net gain. What do you think the net result will be?
RFK had himself removed from AZ ballot and battleground states, Nevada may be too late
I think they'll vote, if they still support him after his drop in the polls then they are committed.

It's also another person besides Trump and Vance to campaign for Trump - intangible
1-2% gain is significant in battleground states

RFK had himself removed from AZ ballot and battleground states, Nevada may be too late
I think they'll vote, if they still support him after his drop in the polls then they are committed.

It's also another person besides Trump and Vance to campaign for Trump - intangible
1-2% gain is significant in battleground states
He was never on the ballot in AZ. He removed himself as a write in candidate.

hmm. I thinnnnnnk.... he will bring voters to Trump...and those voters will be HIS supporters and some will be people who HATE the Kennedy dynasty....yes,,,that is what i said, and some will be people who recognize that this DEM commie flake demon party is not the party of their parents/grandparents. Gain for trump.... i'm not sure how substantial but definite loss for the dems.

Still...RFKjr IS a democrat and not to be trusted. He is STILL a democrat with ingrained beliefs, that's not gonna change. He is nutz and has done some pretty ugly things to wife number 1 alive and dead. In the end, he will turn again. He may even be as power mad as Jeb bush and think he has a chance through a backdoor if there is a tie perhaps between Trump and Harris. Seen that thought and as far out as it seems...hell...anything can happen in this world at this point.

I was thinking this before I heard his speech. Now I think Trump might do a little better than getting 1% net gain, but not ALL of RFK Jr's voters as some are saying.

Also--

What RFK Jr said has legs...and will keep resonating.

Those who were prepared to vote for Kennedy are unlikely to vote for Harris (why would anyone?). They might well not want to vote for Trump (why would anyone?). Many probably will still vote "other" someway and the rest may not bother to exercise a precious, but increasingly futile, right.

Those who were prepared to vote for Kennedy are unlikely to vote for Harris (why would anyone?).
Obviously, unless our elections are a total flim flam now, millions will want to vote for Harris. But I've heard Kennedy say some things which at least did not sound totally off the horizon of reason.
A real bummer for democrats if he, Trump and Nicki all team up.

They might well not want to vote for Trump (why would anyone?).
Why would anyone not want to? Because of doubts about his personal past life long since passed which has nothing at all to do with his work in office today? So they would see Harris take the office instead? Has anyone bothered looking at Harris' past life???

Many probably will still vote "other"
The other what? Might as well just not vote at all.

There is no one to vote "for"

Sure there is.

0501trumpdictator01.jpg

Forum List

Back