"What Mr. Trump Meant To Say........"

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
This is my favorite phrase of this election season.

Idiot surrogates day and night.....on stations far and wide.....are repeating this phrase using their last shred of credibility.

When your supporters have to restate what you say.....and clean up your mess....every day....you have a problem.

More fun than a person should be allowed to have.

Last edited:

Idiot surrogates day and night.....on stations far and wide.....are repeating this phrase using their last shred of credibility.

When your supporters have to restate what you say.....and clean up your mess....every day....you have a problem.

IKR? He should be using a teleprompter reading speeches wrote by someone else..

His surrogates are going to have to be treated for PTSD by the time he loses.

He does. Whenever he has to say something with any detail. He couldn't answer a question about an important issue with detail if you threatened to throw away his bronzer.

And...the word is "written". It's not charming southern dialect....but it is correct.

Michael "You Can't Rape Your Spouse" Cohen is one of Trump's dumbest and funniest surrogates. Erin Burnett grilled him last night and Wolf Blitzer just grilled him a few minutes ago. What an idiot...

LMAO what Obama and Hillary meant to say crushes what Trump meant to say you people are laughable. Hillary, "we landed under sniper fire and had to run with our heads down" Obama, "if you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period". :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And then he goes behind them and says..."uhhmm no , their wrong. I meant to say the dumb shit I said"....

Bombastic, bloviating, off-the-cuff speakers always need a little man with a push broom behind them to clear away the mess. Think a circus parade with the elephants pulling up the rear.

Limbaugh's "phony soldier" crack and Regan's "I've signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes" immediately come to mind.

But The Donald needs a crew of street sweepers. He is incorrigible and irresponsible. Does he think any publicity is good publicity?

He reminds me of Charles Foster Kane. A megalomaniac who ran for office, made serious mistakes along the way then cried "Fraud at the Polls!" when he crashed and burned.

Will the Trump supporters get this reference? Is it too smart for the room?

Last edited:

He does. Whenever he has to say something with any detail. He couldn't answer a question about an important issue with detail if you threatened to throw away his bronzer.

And...the word is "written". It's not charming southern dialect....but it is correct.
Yous a sumbitch

LMAO what Obama and Hillary meant to say crushes what Trump meant to say you people are laughable. Hillary, "we landed under sniper fire and had to run with our heads down" Obama, "if you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period". :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please don't deflect. It's boring.

Yous a sumbitch

Yes. Yes I am.

Hillary can't even talk without a teleprompter... and at times not even with the help of a teleprompter.

Just stupid leftist gotchas, nothing more to see here... move along.

Forum List

Back