"What Mr. Trump Meant To Say........"

This is my favorite phrase of this election season.

Idiot surrogates day and night.....on stations far and wide.....are repeating this phrase using their last shred of credibility.

When your supporters have to restate what you say.....and clean up your mess....every day....you have a problem.

More fun than a person should be allowed to have.

Hillary can't even talk without a teleprompter... and at times not even with the help of a teleprompter.

Just stupid leftist gotchas, nothing more to see here... move along.
Please don't deflect. It's lame.

How about my favorite phrase of the election season "what Hillary didn't answer". Bill Clinton's favorite enabler hasn't given a Q&A news conference since freaking last year. Is she afraid of tough questions related to a dozen scandals? So far the liberal media seems satisfied that Mrs. Clinton only takes scripted softball questions from friendly sources and former employees of the Clinton administration.

How about my favorite phrase of the election season "what Hillary didn't answer". Bill Clinton's favorite enabler hasn't given a Q&A news conference since freaking last year. Is she afraid of tough questions related to a dozen scandals? So far the liberal media seems satisfied that Mrs. Clinton only takes scripted softball questions from friendly sources and former employees of the Clinton administration.

Please don't deflect. I know it's like crack for you...but it is very boring for the rest of us.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back