What? No Way!!!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Drumph keeps telling us that he's driving millions and millions of people to the polls. And....he keeps reminding us that GOP turnout is way up....while Dem turnout is horrible.

If that is true...how is it that Hillary Clinton has earned, to date.....about 500,000 ( that's 50 Trump rallies ) more votes than Drumph has?

That's impossible!!!

It's going to be very hard for the GOP to ever get voted in again. Trump, may be too little, too late.

This could actually be America's last chance at a peaceful solution.

there is no working class in this county....jobs are far and few in between ....you have your ultra wealthy and those who work for them....

Drumph keeps telling us that he's driving millions and millions of people to the polls. And....he keeps reminding us that GOP turnout is way up....while Dem turnout is horrible.

If that is true...how is it that Hillary Clinton has earned, to date.....about 500,000 ( that's 50 Trump rallies ) more votes than Drumph has?

That's impossible!!!

Yeah..............my Grandfather used to tell me "figures don't lie, but watch how liars figure". Seems to be true in Trump's case, because he will say anything he thinks will make him look good, even if it's not true.

I thought it was funny when he claimed he got 45 percent of the Hispanic vote in Nevada (and he did), but when you figure out that the Hispanic vote is only about 8 percent of the Republican party over there, he's actually only got around 4 percent of the Hispanic vote.

Besides..................the democrat voters won't turn out in force until the general election in November.

The GOP will curse the day that Thrump said he would run. The party will never be the same again.

The GOP will curse the day that Thrump said he would run. The party will never be the same again.
Fuck the party and the establishment..........Is that loud and clear...........

To the OP..........:link:

Link to what?
Total voter turn out to date both sides...........data.

Before today.....Clinton 4.8 million. Trump 4.2 million.

Try not to be a dick. I don't post without checking my facts.

Forum List

Back