What? No Way!!!

Have to do the homework for the OP.

To the OP.................SO..............

More candidates in the GOP side..........whoop te do.........GOP turn out 3 million higher.....
:coffee:

The GOP will curse the day that Thrump said he would run. The party will never be the same again.
Fuck the party and the establishment..........Is that loud and clear...........

To the OP..........:link:

Link to what?
Total voter turn out to date both sides...........data.

Before today.....Clinton 4.8 million. Trump 4.2 million.

Try not to be a dick. I don't post without checking my facts.
Then show them..........and again............So.

More candidates in the GOP side..........whoop te do.........GOP turn out 3 million higher.....

Sorry. My statements are accurate. You lose.
So.................why is your turn out low..............

Not the point. The point is that Drumph Is taking credit for higher GOP turnout....but he hasn't earned more votes than Clinton. Is he drawing voters for his competitors? Perhaps. That's awesome for him, isn't it?

Not the point. The point is that Drumph Is taking credit for higher GOP turnout....but he hasn't earned more votes than Clinton. Is he drawing voters for his competitors? Perhaps. That's awesome for him, isn't it?
The 2 losing should drop out and let the voters decide. In a 2 choice race like the Dems it would be a more realistic competition. Then you would have a fair comparison. And in that scenario, the people decide..............I'm ok with that win or lose.

But the establishment doesn't want Trump or Cruz.................so they continue to play this stupid game of their........Rubio and Kasich simply can't win unless they go Brokered.

Drumph keeps telling us that he's driving millions and millions of people to the polls. And....he keeps reminding us that GOP turnout is way up....while Dem turnout is horrible.

If that is true...how is it that Hillary Clinton has earned, to date.....about 500,000 ( that's 50 Trump rallies ) more votes than Drumph has?

That's impossible!!!

Trump may beat her head to head in Florida

also - no party has ever lost when voter turnout in the primaries has been tilted towards one side like this election

trump could win this whole thing...

Drumph keeps telling us that he's driving millions and millions of people to the polls. And....he keeps reminding us that GOP turnout is way up....while Dem turnout is horrible.

If that is true...how is it that Hillary Clinton has earned, to date.....about 500,000 ( that's 50 Trump rallies ) more votes than Drumph has?

That's impossible!!!

also - no party has ever lost when voter turnout in the primaries has been tilted towards one side like this election

He could.

Wanna bet on it?

Wanna bet on it?
no I don't

2 months ago I would have told you that he could not win

historical trends and the angry mood against "the establishment" say otherwise though, I am starting to change my mind

as much as Hillary wants to say she is not establishment, because, you know vagina, she is the epitome of what is "establishment"

there are Bernie voters that will go for Trump

he will win with unions, he will likely take Ohio, if he flips Pennsylvania, he will win

it looks like 50/50 to me

it will be a very dirty campaign, I will bet on that...

That's impossible!!!

He could.

Wanna bet on it?
We already have.

I wonder how many Dems actually crossed over and voted for Phrump knowing that he will lose in the General? Probably a significant number....

I wonder how many Dems actually crossed over and voted for Phrump knowing that he will lose in the General? Probably a significant number....
:laugh2:
Another idiot who lives at home while his parents pays his bills, I wonder who your parents voted for, probably Trump, hoping he would cut out welfare programs for lazy people like you.

Yes, that statement is as idiotic as yours is.

we ...nc vote tomorrow.....i know these bunch of red necks will go for trump ...
so you believe the working class will vote for trump, interesting.

As opposed to voting for a corporatist/elitist like Hillary?
Hillary is not for the working class...talk about head buried in the sand.
The woman is one of the most connected corporatist in Washington..if not THE most connected.
Damn...there is no end to the gullibility of the masses.

P.S. - to clarify, Trump is not my ideal candidate either. Not even close.

:laugh2:
Another idiot who lives at home while his parents pays his bills, I wonder who your parents voted for, probably Trump, hoping he would cut out welfare programs for lazy people like you.

Yes, that statement is as idiotic as yours is.

You are awesome. If you hang around here for a while, you will learn that there are some USMB regulars who don't have jobs. There are some who accept some kind of public assistance. I think every one of them is a "conservative".

Have you identified any of them yet?

we ...nc vote tomorrow.....i know these bunch of red necks will go for trump ...

The woman is one of the most connected corporatist in Washington..if not THE most connected.

Oh darn! You misunderstood the point of the post you responded to and treated a fellow nutbag with disdain. Tsk tsk tsk. Sarcasm is so hard!

Oh darn! You misunderstood the point of the post you responded to and treated a fellow nutbag with disdain. Tsk tsk tsk. Sarcasm is so hard!

I wasn't considering the point of the post. I was making my own.

Forum List

Back