What political policies do Mexicans and weirdos vote on?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let’s be honest, the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners has sold out to weirdos and wetbacks because they know they don’t vote on the shit that actually matters...they don’t vote on policies that enhance and improve our nation...they vote for politicians whom promise free shit, for those who promise to glamorize and normalize faggots, chicks with dicks and weirdos, for those who will make drug use legal, for those who promise to put whitey in their place...What happens when the majority stop voting on economics, American values, law and order, foreign policy...etc etc?

Let’s be honest, the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners has sold out to weirdos and wetbacks because they know they don’t vote on the shit that actually matters...they don’t vote on policies that enhance and improve our nation...they vote for politicians whom promise free shit, for those who promise to glamorize and normalize faggots, chicks with dicks and weirdos, for those who will make drug use legal, for those who promise to put whitey in their place...What happens when the majority stop voting on economics, American values, law and order, foreign policy...etc etc?
They are tribal. They vote for the D after someone’s name...that’s it.

Funny, I got free shit from Trump, his name was on the check and all the food I could eat for months.....Free electric also....Now, tell me again who the party of free shit is?

Not to mention billions of free monies for companies to pay employees.

The rest of yer post is just pure hate, I am sorry you live so traumatized because every other human is not a carbon copy of yerself...

They are tribal. They vote for the D after someone’s name...that’s it.
That 6-foot high sign planted in the middle of their migrant work shacks and free bus rides to the polls helps, too.

What is a weirdo?

Haha...we get it...you LefTards have always hated that word...NORMAL.
It is a general term. A weirdo could be a man that has a fake tan and wears makeup that gives his face a burnt orange hue which is unnatural for a fat old white guy with rose red skin from rosacea...
Trust me bud...NOBODY sane and decent is confused by what is or isn’t normal...Stop trying to be confused...you look stupid

Funny, I got free shit from Trump, his name was on the check and all the food I could eat for months.....Free electric also....Now, tell me again who the party of free shit is?

The rest of yer post is just pure hate, I am sorry you live so traumatized because every other human is not a carbon copy of yerself...
I am guessing you must be on welfare and don't file taxes. Because the largest part of that money was by direct deposit which can't be signed.
I take it you missed the part where congress actually approved the bill before it went to Trump.

Why don't you ask someone who is what you say instead of what you want to hear.

I am guessing you must be on welfare and don't file taxes. Because the largest part of that money was by direct deposit which can't be signed.
I take it you missed the part where congress actually approved the bill before it went to Trump.
Ah, so now Trump and Congress got elected because they give away free shit...Thanks for clarifying that notion. As far as my employment situation that is none of yer damn business.

Ah, so now Trump and Congress got elected because they give away free shit...Thanks for clarifying that notion. As far as my employment situation that is none of yer damn business.
Just stating that the only ones that recieved paper checks were those that do not pay taxes or recieve social security.
I see the Dems are trying to push another big spending bill. While Trump and the Reupblicans seem to be against it. Too bad we had so much pork that the Dems just weren't allowed to put in the last bill.
You seem to have missed the free shit that has been given away for many years. Welfare. Snap. Medicade. ACA.

Just stating that the only ones that recieved paper checks were those that do not pay taxes or recieve social security.
I see the Dems are trying to push another big spending bill. While Trump and the Reupblicans seem to be against it. Too bad we had so much pork that the Dems just weren't allowed to put in the last bill.
You seem to have missed the free shit that has been given away for many years. Welfare. Snap. Medicade. ACA.
Yeah, it's always someone else's fault according to people like you...Welfare has existed for 75 years and you want to blame just one party for helping out the citizens of the US? Amazing, yet not surprising to live in denial so deeply because of your partisan affiliation...Repubs have supported welfare if not it would be gone when they have been in power.

Yeah, it's always someone else's fault according to people like you...Welfare has existed for 75 years and you want to blame just one party for helping out the citizens of the US? Amazing, yet not surprising to live in denial so deeply because of your partisan affiliation...Repubs have supported welfare if not it would be gone when they have been in power.

“Welfare” is an insurance policy that keeps the savages at bay...that’s all. Isn’t that what LefTards are always telling us?

“Welfare” is an insurance policy that keeps the savages at bay...that’s all. Isn’t that what LefTards are always telling us?
This is a Christian nation and giving to the poor is not a sin...

And “giving to the poor” should have always been a CHOICE.

And “giving to the poor” should have always been a CHOICE.
It is...It was the choice of the govt. since private venues were inefficient and biased.

Forum List

Back