🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What sin has God condemned you for?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
What sin has God condemned you for?

Why is God the only one who can forgive you?

It seems that just being born is enough to draw condemnation from God. Somehow, we are all born sinners. Whatever that sin is that we are born with, it must have been really bad to earn eternal punishment or death.
Scriptures themselves say that sin is not passed on so all babies have to pay for their own sins. They are condemned at birth. It could not be as Adam and Eve did because God said that they became as Gods. Exactly what the bible urges us to do. So that cannot be a sin.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]
-------------------------------------------

Is there Original sin?

The Jews have no such policy in their myth. In fact, they show Eden as man’s elevation and not his fall.

What sin were you guilty of when born and which of your evil finite sins deserves infinite punishment?

Regards
DL

God isn't the only one who can forgive.

You remember your superior Jewish learning. good for you.

What of cursing God or the holy spook?

What if I am forgiven by a victim and God does not see any remorse in me?
Can I just give God the finger?

Regards
DL

Last edited:
So you are only a Christian if you believe you are under condemnation? You are once again bass akwards:

Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

Say it with me:
Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
:)

And those who believe, according to the bible you quote, says that they can do as well and more than Jesus did.

Do you se anyone doing so?

Neither do I. What does that tell you?

It tells me that there are a lot of Christians who are liars.

Regards
DL

I think that I am probably condemned for lingering over the women's undergarment section of the Sears catalog when I was in the 7th grade....

Moon, as will so many others wait till the end with you. They are the saints mentioned in Rev. that waited till the end, and then had their heads removed from their bodies, because of the faith they acquired late, and refused to give up.
As long as you end up in Heaven Moon, I don't care how you get there. :smiliehug:

Last edited:
Occasionally reading your posts.

Your God is against enlightenment then. As in Eden, he does not want you to have knowledge and be intelligent. It has worked.

Regards
DL

You seriously overestimate your ability to "enlighten," sport. :badgrin:

I have never learned a thing from as much as one of your posts.

As I said. As in Eden, he does not want you to have knowledge and be intelligent.

It has worked.

All you had to do was question but after seeing what God did to A & E, I do not blame you for fearing to question.

Regards
DL

As will so many others. They are the saints mentioned in Rev. that waited till the end, and then had their heads removed from their bodies, because of the faith they acquired, and refused to give up.
As long as you end up in Heaven Moon, I don't care how you get there. :smiliehug:

Typical Christian who thinks poor morals will be invited into heaven.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?

Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw]Christ is Back in Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

If and when you say yes, you become his.

-----------------------------------

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

---------------------------------

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning and demanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.

Christians have an insane view of love, IMO.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?

Your cowardly God did not.

Regards
DL

I think that I am probably condemned for lingering over the women's undergarment section of the Sears catalog when I was in the 7th grade....

Heathen. :lol:

That will do it.

Regards
DL

No, it won't. Christ paid for Vandal's indiscretions so Vandal wouldn't have to. Because He loves him. There is now no condemnation for those in Christ, for those in Christ, for those in Christ. Vandal has a choice concerning his lingering. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back