🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What sin has God condemned you for?

As will so many others. They are the saints mentioned in Rev. that waited till the end, and then had their heads removed from their bodies, because of the faith they acquired, and refused to give up.
As long as you end up in Heaven Moon, I don't care how you get there. :smiliehug:

Typical Christian who thinks poor morals will be invited into heaven.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?

Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw]Christ is Back in Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

If and when you say yes, you become his.

-----------------------------------

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

---------------------------------

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning and demanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.

Christians have an insane view of love, IMO.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?

Your cowardly God did not.

Regards
DL

This is why it is only a matter of time before this religion dies out just like all the others. I think Jews and Muslims will still be around but Christianity doesn't have a country like Muslims have the Middle East and Jews have Israel.

There is no christian country, thank god. Thank god America is not a christian country. :eusa_pray:

I would welcome god into my heart, but why is it he/she just allows evil, and ignores my prayers to the point of frustration? Please, I give up, if God IS out there, why play the games? I just gave up waiting for answers. Either God isn't there or God don't care and isn't listening. And, please, this isn't a test or about patience, plenty of mortal people have said the same thing. God just isn't there, or it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I would welcome god into my heart, but why is it he/she just allows evil, and ignores my prayers to the point of frustration? Please, I give up, if God IS out there, why play the games? I just gave up waiting for answers. Either God isn't there or God don't care and isn't listening. And, please, this isn't a test or about patience, plenty of mortal people have said the same thing. God just isn't there, or it doesn't matter.

That's what I think too.

See my thread here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-world-to-suit-me-and-that-pisses-me-off.html

This site is helpful for many questions about God..hope it helps.

"Why does God allow evil?"

Link: -----> Why does God allow evil?

"Unanswered prayer"

Link: ---> How should a Christian respond to unanswered prayer?

I would agree that God is irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether God exists, it only matters that you exist. So maybe the solution is to let yourself into your heart.

"Allows evil"? "ignores prayers"? "isn't listening"?

:rolleyes:

All other animals lack religion because they lack the higher and finer mental functions necessary to conceive and understand faith and free will.

Just like you.

Last edited:

Why is God the only one who can forgive you?

It seems that just being born is enough to draw condemnation from God. Somehow, we are all born sinners. Whatever that sin is that we are born with, it must have been really bad to earn eternal punishment or death.
Scriptures themselves say that sin is not passed on so all babies have to pay for their own sins. They are condemned at birth. It could not be as Adam and Eve did because God said that they became as Gods. Exactly what the bible urges us to do. So that cannot be a sin.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]
-------------------------------------------

Is there Original sin?

The Jews have no such policy in their myth. In fact, they show Eden as man’s elevation and not his fall.

What sin were you guilty of when born and which of your evil finite sins deserves infinite punishment?

Regards
DL

Q - What sin has God condemned you for?

A - Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but to save the world (John 3:17).

Jesus Treated Sinners with Love and Mercy

Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but to save the world (John 3:17). If you look at the ministry of Jesus, He had a habit of mingling with notorious sinners. He was gentle and loving because God is love. The woman caught in the sin of adultery demonstrates this point wonderfully:

John 8 – 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” 12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (NIV)

From this passage, we see the following:

1. Adultery is a sin and is punishable by death.
2. Religious people condemned the sinner and wanted her dead.
3. Jesus showed the sinner love and mercy and wanted her to have eternal life.
4. Jesus reminded the religious people that they are also sinners.
5. Jesus did not condemn the sinner.
6. Jesus did not approve of sin – He said to stop sinning.
7. The sinner did not make excuses for sin or blame others.
8. The sinner received forgiveness and the grace to stop sinning.

If Jesus didn’t condemn sinners, then why should we? Our role is to lead people to Jesus, so they can be forgiven and receive the grace needed to stop sinning. We certainly can’t lead people to Jesus by condemning them and telling them that God hates them. Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone who hates them?

God Loves Sinners | Marianne Clements

As will so many others. They are the saints mentioned in Rev. that waited till the end, and then had their heads removed from their bodies, because of the faith they acquired, and refused to give up.
As long as you end up in Heaven Moon, I don't care how you get there. :smiliehug:

Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw]Christ is Back in Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning and demanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?

Regards
DL

This is why it is only a matter of time before this religion dies out just like all the others. I think Jews and Muslims will still be around but Christianity doesn't have a country like Muslims have the Middle East and Jews have Israel.

There is no christian country, thank god. Thank god America is not a christian country. :eusa_pray:

OOoooh, like Christianity is soooo oppressive to you.

Give me a break.

If christianity was as bad as you morally bankrupt godless ones fear it is you'd have been unable to grow this impudent and ignorant.

The atheist movement in America took hold during a period when religion played a significant role in our private and public lives, if not actually occurring at the height of our period of regular Christian worship.

If it was as bad as you make it out to be Christianity would never have allowed any of you to make it to this point without a great focus on your wild Godlessness.

So, if you are looking for something to demonize, pick a real threat, like Islam.

Not Christianity.

You atheists think you are cool and that you are somehow admirable.

Atheism confers you no such dignity or distinction.

Last edited:
I think that I am probably condemned for lingering over the women's undergarment section of the Sears catalog when I was in the 7th grade....

Heathen. :lol:

That will do it.

Regards
DL

No, it won't. Christ paid for Vandal's indiscretions so Vandal wouldn't have to. Because He loves him. There is now no condemnation for those in Christ, for those in Christ, for those in Christ. Vandal has a choice concerning his lingering. :eusa_angel:

You really should try to understand Jesus. He came for all. Not just the few who believe a certain way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDgyOKej1k]Christian vs. Non-Christian: Who Gets Into Heaven? - YouTube[/ame]

You show the hate your religion fosters and not the love of a worthy God.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I like it when a poster has actually thought out the issues. Good work.

Regards
DL

I would agree that God is irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether God exists, it only matters that you exist. So maybe the solution is to let yourself into your heart.

That is where wisdom will be found. I preach to internalize whatever belief you have to activate your inner or third eye.

Jesus taught the same thing but there is no way the churches will tell the truth of that. The bible does in this rare case though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded]Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube[/ame]

The key is meditation regardless of what any believe. My opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y]1A Hidden Meanings In Bible - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

"Allows evil"? "ignores prayers"? "isn't listening"?

All other animals lack religion because they lack the higher and finer mental functions necessary to conceive and understand faith and free will.

Just like you.

I am not an atheist but ----
Faith without facts is for fools.

Look at the obscenity your ilk has to say to push your ridiculous position.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther

But do continue to have faith in the reality of talking snakes and donkeys.

That really shows your higher and finer mental functions .

It shows a child's mind.

You should recognize the one you criticised as your better. But blind people cannot see through blind stupid faith.

Regards
DL

Why is God the only one who can forgive you?

It seems that just being born is enough to draw condemnation from God. Somehow, we are all born sinners. Whatever that sin is that we are born with, it must have been really bad to earn eternal punishment or death.
Scriptures themselves say that sin is not passed on so all babies have to pay for their own sins. They are condemned at birth. It could not be as Adam and Eve did because God said that they became as Gods. Exactly what the bible urges us to do. So that cannot be a sin.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]
-------------------------------------------

Is there Original sin?

The Jews have no such policy in their myth. In fact, they show Eden as man’s elevation and not his fall.

What sin were you guilty of when born and which of your evil finite sins deserves infinite punishment?

Regards
DL

Q - What sin has God condemned you for?

A - Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but to save the world (John 3:17).

Jesus Treated Sinners with Love and Mercy

Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but to save the world (John 3:17). If you look at the ministry of Jesus, He had a habit of mingling with notorious sinners. He was gentle and loving because God is love. The woman caught in the sin of adultery demonstrates this point wonderfully:

John 8 – 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” 12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (NIV)

From this passage, we see the following:

1. Adultery is a sin and is punishable by death.
2. Religious people condemned the sinner and wanted her dead.
3. Jesus showed the sinner love and mercy and wanted her to have eternal life.
4. Jesus reminded the religious people that they are also sinners.
5. Jesus did not condemn the sinner.
6. Jesus did not approve of sin – He said to stop sinning.
7. The sinner did not make excuses for sin or blame others.
8. The sinner received forgiveness and the grace to stop sinning.

If Jesus didn’t condemn sinners, then why should we? Our role is to lead people to Jesus, so they can be forgiven and receive the grace needed to stop sinning. We certainly can’t lead people to Jesus by condemning them and telling them that God hates them. Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone who hates them?

God Loves Sinners | Marianne Clements

Your scripture also says that many are called but few hear it.

That means that your non-judging Jesus judges quite a few of us as lacking and the vast majority of us are destined, so scriptures say, to hell.

You asked "Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone who hates them?"

The answer is that no one would as shown by the genocide in Noah's day that your non-judgemental Jesus perpetrated on those he judged inferior.

Run all you like but you cannot get away from your own dogma. All you can do and should do if you are a moral man is reject your immoral tradition.

Regards
DL

God actually hasn't done anything at all for more than 2000 years.

He killed his kid, set fire to a bush, turned a guy to salt and then killed everybody off and left an old drunk in charge.

Other than little magic tricks like that - *shrug* - everybody is standing around, waiting for The Second Coming.

To each their own but none of the gods have condemned me for anything at all.

He may not condemn, but you sure take up the slack. You condemn everybody who doesn't share your views. If you had the authority, you'd be Saul.

What son did God kill? This one?

John 10:17 "The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again. Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it .... I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

God gave Christ the authority He speaks of. You have missed the most important part of the covenant promise between Christ and our Father. Jesus gave His life for our sake. God gave His life back for His sake. The Son of God is alive and well and preparing to come back.

He may not condemn, but you sure take up the slack. You condemn everybody who doesn't share your views. If you had the authority, you'd be Saul.

What son did God kill? This one?

John 10:17 "The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again. Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it .... I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.

God gave Christ the authority He speaks of. You have missed the most important part of the covenant promise between Christ and our Father. Jesus gave His life for our sake. God gave His life back for His sake. The Son of God is alive and well and preparing to come back.

Good. There was no lose or gain, no sacrifice, thus no redemption and all Christians are in the same boat as everyone else.

Thanks for showing the truth.

Who helped you dither it all out?

I bet you asked yourself ---- who is more likely to ask for a barbaric hunan sacrifice, Satan or God, and you realized that only Satan would.

Good for you.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back