What was the worst Al Pacino movie?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I give it to Carlitos Way. The movie actually wasnā€™t terrible, but Pacino didnā€™t do a good job convincing the audience that heā€™s Puerto Rican. I donā€™t know accent that was but it wasnā€™t Puerto Rican. The worst movie he was in was probably The Irishman, but Pacino gave a compelling performance.

Dick Tracy

1726249744185.jpeg

I give it to Carlitos Way. The movie actually wasnā€™t terrible, but Pacino didnā€™t do a good job convincing the audience that heā€™s Puerto Rican. I donā€™t know accent that was but it wasnā€™t Puerto Rican. The worst movie he was in was probably The Irishman, but Pacino gave a compelling performance.
scarface sucked.

88 Minutes.

Horrible casting.

I think the film of his I enjoyed the most is Heat.

He did an american revolution film once. That was grim.

I didn't like his role on HBO as Joe Paterno, it was a very subdued role, and that is not where Pacino shines, he is the kind of actor who needs to portray an outsized personality, like he did in Carlito's Way.

Forum List

Back