What We All Hope To Expect In The First Debate. More Like Godzilla VS Elizabeth Warren.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies: :popcorn: :smoke: If you could make a list of things you hope will happen in at least the first debate, what would they be?
Maybe Hillary has a few more short circuits?
Maybe Hillary will have another unexpected dog barking fit?
Hillary will be asked a hard question, freeze up, then go for her glass of water trying to think up an answer?
A "Hillary Head Spasm"
Donald says to Hillary, Mrs. Clinton, all I am offering to the American people is a very similar proposal to what Reagan did in 1981, and your telling the American people that its destined to fail? Maybe you can enlighten us and explain why?
:oops-28:

:boobies: :popcorn: :smoke: If you could make a list of things you hope will happen in at least the first debate, what would they be?
Hillary will be asked a hard question, freeze up, then go for her glass of water trying to think up an answer?
A "Hillary Head Spasm"
Donald says to Hillary, Mrs. Clinton, all I am offering to the American people is a very similar proposal to what Reagan did in 1981, and your telling the American people that its destined to fail? Maybe you can enlighten us and explain why?
I wouldn't be assuming Hillary will ever debate Trump.
Next thing is she'll crap her pants during one of her speeches.

I give her about a week before she pulls the pin.
Then Biden will stride onto the stage, in the nude and grab a little girl's tits.

Huma runs onto the stage, with a five gallon bucket, and places it under her pants,,,,just in case.

Hillary gets another brain freeze and says " Well, my opponent here, Abraham Lincoln".

A "Hillary Head Spasm"
I wouldn't be assuming Hillary will ever debate Trump.
Next thing is she'll crap her pants during one of her speeches.

maybe ? her depends thingy fills up and it drops through her pant leg right onto the stage floor for all to see.

The old corrupt bitch referred to Trump as her "husband" when she was giving a speech the other day.

Donald Trump will unable to name the leader of any other countries, except Russia.

Clinton will be able to say she has actually MET most of them.

Trump will have to admit he pretended he met Putin.

"So okay, we weren't really stablemates..."

Donald Trump will unable to name the leader of any other countries, except Russia.

And yet you are the kind that is saying Putin stands for Trump and is trying to rig the election (without any evidence - as usual)... Ain't that amazing.

And yet you are the kind that is saying Putin stands for Trump and is trying to rig the election (without any evidence - as usual)... Ain't that amazing.
Trump stands for Putin. He's Putin's bitch.

Goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Georgia!

Five reasons Trump is losing GOP on national security

The business magnate has repeatedly praised Putin, questioned the relevance of NATO, encouraged Russia to hack Clinton’s private emails — something he later said was a joke — and suggested that the U.S. could accept its annexation of Crimea if it improved relations with Moscow.

Gee, where have I heard that kind of rationale before?

Oh, yeah!

k04i9x.jpg

The debates will go like this: Mr. Trump please quit interrupting, you will have your turn to speak. Mr. trump please stay on topic. Mr. Trump please, your time is up.

Trump stands for Putin. He's Putin's bitch.

Goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Georgia!

Five reasons Trump is losing GOP on national security

The business magnate has repeatedly praised Putin, questioned the relevance of NATO, encouraged Russia to hack Clinton’s private emails — something he later said was a joke — and suggested that the U.S. could accept its annexation of Crimea if it improved relations with Moscow.

Gee, where have I heard that kind of rationale before?

Oh, yeah!

k04i9x.jpg

Here is your list of evidence (as usual):

if Hillary cant climb steps, how will she make it to the debates? wheel chair?

Forum List

Back