What will Putin S W I P E next?

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
So Putin admires Kraft's Super Bowl ring. Kraft takes it off his finger and hands it to Putin for a closer look. Putin puts in on his finger, looks at Kraft and says: "I cood keel a man weed thees!" Then he takes the ring off his finger, drops it in his pocket and walks away surrounded by his bodyguards.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

14765531__423152c.jpg

image.jpg

Putin%20Kraft%20Super%20Bowl%20Ring.jpg

The Stanley Cup maybe?
huh_zps297f809f.png

dallas-drake-2008-stanley-cup-champs.jpg

Last edited:
And after 8 years Kraft suddenly remembers that his ring was stolen. Just when Putin ate obama for lunch, it was a reminder.

• Banned
And after 8 years Kraft suddenly remembers that his ring was stolen. Just when Putin ate obama for lunch, it was a reminder.

I heard Kraft has been telling the story for years until the WH asked him to stop it.

• Banned
That's all right...the Cheatriots stole that ring from Philadelphia.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

I like Brady because he was a Michigan Wolverine but Belichick should have been banned from coaching for his spying capers. It just cracks me up to think Putin could PUNK a fat cat like that....I hope it's true.

Last edited:
  • Banned

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

I like Brady because he was a Michigan Wolverine but Belichick should have been banned from coaching for his spying capers. It just cracks me up to think Putin could PUNK a fat cat like that....I hope it's true.

Michigan? Go Bucks ! ....that sounds like a story strange enough to be true because something similar happened to me and my ex-wife didn't believe me.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Michigan? Go Bucks ! ....that sounds like a story strange enough to be true because something similar happened to me and my ex-wife didn't believe me.

Like the old saying....count your rings after you shake hands with some guys.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Who gives a shit? it's a great story!
That is your disconnect with other human beings. Most at least make an attempt to understand and know something is true before stating it as fact.

You have demonstrated again and again that you clearly have no such instincts.

Who gives a shit? it's a great story!
That is your disconnect with other human beings. Most at least make an attempt to understand and know something is true before stating it as fact.

You have demonstrated again and again that you clearly have no such instincts.

Aw, still butt-hurt from the spanking I gave ya, Tinkerbelle?

We're getting a reading here folks....yep, Murky is holding at a steady 8+:

81435461.gif

Last edited:
Putin should just steal the presidential seal and give us all a break from the world's court jester.

Forum List

Back