What Would be aGood Super Bowl Halftime Show that Encapsulates NBC News

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I think Joe and Mika should continue to act sophomoric then kiss the ass of several black activists on national television to alleviate their white guilt at living in gated neighborhoods. NBC could then pass a collection box through the stadium and demand that white people put $$$ into the collection...and the halftime winners will be blacks...because the $$$ will be distributed equally amount them to pay for white crimes. Oh...WTF...I’m confused with reparations again. Then, the Indigo Girls could sing, followed by an igniting of a giant burning man statue in the likeness of Donald Trump. Gay pride men in rainbow cheer outfits could prance around and burn American flags. This too much...everything I mentioned has happened in our nation separately...but liberals want to bring the revolution together as one movement.Well...not Joe and Mika physically...but figuratively on their show.
Morning Joe Devolves Into Screaming Match After Bill Kristol Calls Out Hosts For "Rewriting History" On The Show's Trump Coverage

Forum List

Back