What would you change if...

I would not nuke every Democrat city
I would offer them free passage to anywhere and they can keep their dirty filthy money too

I'd help those with mental illness get free and proper mental health care for those who need it , make sure those who are suicidal get the help they need weather its medication and / or therapy i lost my dad to suicide 11 years ago this September, id make more awareness of mental health in men and stop the stigma of mental health no matter what mental illness they have .

I would undo everything Asclepias did about an after they bury him. I'd throw JoSweetHeart in jail and give everybody back their booze. I'd make sure she had her bible, though. I am, after all, a kind ruler. I'd banish Crepitus to the desert wastelands. I'd give him a mule, though. The Doctor's Wife would get a mandated sex change operation, Percy is only allowed to ride the bus from now on, Gramps is okay, he's in the clear, unless I catch him playing that grunge bullshit again, I'll let him slide for now since he was probably on his weekend bender. Ridge Runner is in the clear, too. So long as he coughs up some of that maui wowie he's growing. Collin's banished with Crepitus. He's the mule I was talking about. Not sure about Quasar. Might keep him around to let me know who isn't pulling their weight in the kingdom. Mad Jack has to tend to the chickens and the goats. But he has to wear flip flops. Alexa might make a good spy. Not sure yet, she's new.

you ruled the world?
Wow! That's probably one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked....seriously!

The World is so complicated! Way beyond my knowledge! Yet I am knowledgeable enough to know that I wouldn't be qualified nor capable of ruling the World, let alone to actually know, what really needed changing, or how to do it!

Wow! That's probably one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked....seriously!

The World is so complicated! Way beyond my knowledge! Yet I am knowledgeable enough to know that I wouldn't be qualified nor capable of ruling the World, let alone to actually know, what really needed changing, or how to do it!
It’s not that hard. No more war, no more injustice, and care for all…as your screen name says.

Yeah, I agree this world really needs to change it's honestly sad! one of the reasons why I think people don't fully understand that change can't happen overnight

I would undo everything Asclepias did about an after they bury him. I'd throw JoSweetHeart in jail and give everybody back their booze. I'd make sure she had her bible, though. I am, after all, a kind ruler. I'd banish Crepitus to the desert wastelands. I'd give him a mule, though. The Doctor's Wife would get a mandated sex change operation, Percy is only allowed to ride the bus from now on, Gramps is okay, he's in the clear, unless I catch him playing that grunge bullshit again, I'll let him slide for now since he was probably on his weekend bender. Ridge Runner is in the clear, too. So long as he coughs up some of that maui wowie he's growing. Collin's banished with Crepitus. He's the mule I was talking about. Not sure about Quasar. Might keep him around to let me know who isn't pulling their weight in the kingdom. Mad Jack has to tend to the chickens and the goats. But he has to wear flip flops. Alexa might make a good spy. Not sure yet, she's new.
I will do it barefooted damn it!

Forum List

Back