🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's Going On Here?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I just saw this photo for the first time this morning. The incident took place in August. You'd think the liberal biased media would have done a more efficient job of getting this story out.

image.jpeg

How is it that the dude in the forground was not dispatched? How does bucs90 feel about this? Where is the outrage? Did I just miss it or what?

Here is a news source for what took place.

On top of Stone Mountain, a Confederate flag supporter puts his hand on his weapon while a counter protester at right shouts at him, and a police officer calms the escalation, during a flag rally at Stone Mountain Park in Stone Mountain, Ga., on Saturday, Aug. 1, 2015. (John Amis/Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP) MARIETTA DAILY OUT; GWINNETT DAILY POST OUT; LOCAL TELEVISION OUT; WXIA-TV OUT; WGCL-TV OUT

I just saw this photo for the first time this morning. The incident took place in August. You'd think the liberal biased media would have done a more efficient job of getting this story out.

View attachment 53862

How is it that the dude in the forground was not dispatched? How does bucs90 feel about this? Where is the outrage? Did I just miss it or what?

On top of Stone Mountain, a Confederate flag supporter puts his hand on his weapon while a counter protester at right shouts at him, and a police officer calms the escalation, during a flag rally at Stone Mountain Park in Stone Mountain, Ga., on Saturday, Aug. 1, 2015. (John Amis/Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP) MARIETTA DAILY OUT; GWINNETT DAILY POST OUT; LOCAL TELEVISION OUT; WXIA-TV OUT; WGCL-TV OUT

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Let's see. We have a group of people standing quite close together. We see a guy with his hand on a gun that is still holstered. A cop urges the guy not to pull the gun out.

No one was hurt. No one pulled a gun.

Outraged? About what, exactly?

Let's see. We have a group of people standing quite close together. We see a guy with his hand on a gun that is still holstered. A cop urges the guy not to pull the gun out.

Oh! Cool! Obtuse questions! I LOVE those.

I see leftist getting pissed that the media didn't report that a bunch of white guys got into an argument but remained calm and no one died or rioted.

Facts suck for leftist

******* don't know how to act, crackers do

I see leftist getting pissed that the media didn't report that a bunch of white guys got into an argument but remained calm and no one died or rioted.

Facts suck for leftist

You see a bunch of white guys? That's impressive.

The guy with his hand on the gun didn't pull it.

Unless someone has a caption for the picture we will never know.

No one pulled a gun, obviously, no one got hurt. Good day for all.

View attachment 53862

Oh golly gee....I don't know you sure done gone and got me now! How on Earth is it that there are 1,000,000 cops in America working 2.8 billion hours per year of cop work......and they all DON'T act or react exactly the same way in every incident in every city.

Who woulda thunk it? 1,000,000 cops....and they don't all act exactly the same!

LoneLaugher.....you're really on to something here. Some Harvard scientists or NASA or somebody should study this photo and figure it out.

What do you think would have happened if the cop hadn't been there? The asshole with his hand on a gun needs to be managed since he can't control himself. In Texas they shoot each other over parking spaces. I suspect they do in Georgia, too.

Facts suck for leftist

Fact are the cops were there, numbnuts.

What do you think would have happened if the cop hadn't been there? The asshole with his hand on a gun needs to be managed since he can't control himself. In Texas they shoot each other over parking spaces. I suspect they do in Georgia, too.

The asshole with his hand on a gun needs to be managed since he can't control himself.

He can't manage himself?

He didnt' pull the gun, did he?

You can tell he "can't control himself" how? Clairvoyance? For all we know the man with his hand on the gun handle was helping with a demonstration. Look at the picture. There's another cop there wearing a yellow vest. He is not going for his gun, he appears relaxed. We don't know exactly what was going on.

Only an asshole assumes someone is an asshole without knowing for sure.

Forum List

Back