What's the political upside to crashing the border ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I'm scratching my head. I know that illegals will more than likely vote Democrat.

But they campaigned on it, now they've done it.
All you have to do is get here, we will take care of you.

All this to blame Trump ??

Babies ripped from the arms of new mothers, children in cages...

Why did they invite this to happen, to what end ?

I'm waiting for the media to sell "Biden wants secure Mexico border... it was Trump that wants let everyone in..."

And people will believe it..

Last edited:
I'm scratching my head. I know that illegals will more than likely vote Democrat.

I'm waiting for the media to sell "Biden wants secure Mexico border... it was Trump that wants let everyone in..."

The Democrats started blaming Trump for their from day one, for their own lack of any coherent immigration policies...

47Bwi2aK.png

Those allegedly 'desperate' kids were all as well dressed or better than many American kids, and a lot of them were already obese; doesn't look like some Big Giant Dangerous Journey' ever even messed up their haircuts. And, they obviusly were able to come up with the $10K apiece the Mexican coyotes charge for their services.

Don't swallow the snake oil.

Those allegedly 'desperate' kids were all as well dressed or better than many American kids, and a lot of them were already obese; doesn't look like some Big Giant Dangerous Journey' ever even messed up their haircuts. And, they obviusly were able to come up with the $10K apiece the Mexican coyotes charge for their services.

I wonder how a dozen illegals who were killed in a car wreck last week were able to pay $10,000 each to be brought to the United States.

I wonder how a dozen illegals who were killed in a car wreck last week were able to pay $10,000 each to be brought to the United States.

If they're actually poor, then it's obvious they're being financed by the Mexican and MS-13 gangsters, and work for them. Many families here send money back home, where they in turn finance other family members coming over. Money orders and cross border money transfers are a huge business for companies like Walmart and Fiesta, to name two here in the U.S. It's in the 10's of billions of dollars.

Indentured servitude.

Biden administration officials have signaled that they are pivoting away from Trump administration policies they say were inhumane toward migrants, especially children. But as federal agents grapple with a rising influx of unaccompanied immigrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border, what to do with the children who come with an adult who is not their parent is becoming a rising concern.

The migrant children often arrive with a grandparent, older sibling or other relative but are separated until federal officials can confirm the accompanying adult is their relative, as required under U.S. law. The procedure, which is different from the highly controversial Trump administration policy of separating immigrant parents from their children, is designed to protect minors from human traffickers and grant them legal protections.

But it also classifies the youngsters as "unaccompanied minors" and places them in federal shelters until a sponsor or adult is vetted, a process that can take several weeks or even months.

Migrant children facility used to house minors separated from family (usatoday.com)

Criticize Biden to your hearts content. Imo at best he did not have a plan. But there is a logical basis to not deport children until their status is determined. My criticism or uncertainty is whether he is helping create another DACA moral quagmire where children who were brought here illegally, and who don't have parents paying taxes, end up using educ and med resources our own children need.

Last edited:

The Democrats started blaming Trump for their from day one, for their own lack of any coherent immigration policies...

47Bwi2aK.png

Liberals dont even know what they want and are SCHITZO when it comes to these policies. Was listening to a radio talk show last week and this Immigration lawyer who represents immigrants called in. She says very strongly that the U.S. needs to protect is soverenty and its border, yet at the same time says we don't need a wall and that its wrong. We should just rely on technology to track illegals as they cross the border.

How can these people not realize that if 10,000 people a day are crashing the border, drones and sensors can only do so much? It takes a person, in form of a border guard, to stop them and then turn them around or take them in.

How many border patrol agents do these people think we have available? and do they think they ever need to sleep? And while border agents are dealing with masses of people, drug cartels are finding access to the U.S. much easier. They are behind this mass migration and Democrats are now acting as agents of the drug cartels.
I kind of wonder if they are getting paid a commission.

Sycho saki is saying just that.
She says that journalists shouldn't ask her about the Biden Adm policies on the border.....ask the department that deals with silly stuff like that.
They did ask them....and got no response.

Indentured servitude.
Biden is busy fixing the damage Trump did.....simple as that.

Biden administration officials have signaled that they are pivoting away from Trump administration policies they say were inhumane toward migrants, especially children. But as federal agents grapple with a rising influx of unaccompanied immigrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border, what to do with the children who come with an adult who is not their parent is becoming a rising concern.

The migrant children often arrive with a grandparent, older sibling or other relative but are separated until federal officials can confirm the accompanying adult is their relative, as required under U.S. law. The procedure, which is different from the highly controversial Trump administration policy of separating immigrant parents from their children, is designed to protect minors from human traffickers and grant them legal protections.

But it also classifies the youngsters as "unaccompanied minors" and places them in federal shelters until a sponsor or adult is vetted, a process that can take several weeks or even months.

Migrant children facility used to house minors separated from family (usatoday.com)

Criticize Biden to your hearts content. Imo at best he did not have a plan. But there is a logical basis to not deport children until their status is determined. My criticism or uncertainty is whether he is helping create another DACA moral quagmire where children who were brought here illegally, and who don't have parents paying taxes, end up using educ and med resources our own children need.
But it's self inflicted sabotage. Wtf ?

47Bwi2aK.png

Liberals dont even know what they want and are SCHITZO when it comes to these policies. Was listening to a radio talk show last week and this Immigration lawyer who represents immigrants called in. She says very strongly that the U.S. needs to protect is soverenty and its border, yet at the same time says we don't need a wall and that its wrong. We should just rely on technology to track illegals as they cross the border.

How can these people not realize that if 10,000 people a day are crashing the border, drones and sensors can only do so much? It takes a person, in form of a border guard, to stop them and then turn them around or take them in.

How many border patrol agents do these people think we have available? and do they think they ever need to sleep? And while border agents are dealing with masses of people, drug cartels are finding access to the U.S. much easier. They are behind this mass migration and Democrats are now acting as agents of the drug cartels.
I kind of wonder if they are getting paid a commission.
I can't confirm this yet but I think fake news Barbie
(Norah O'Donnell) scrubbed the photo of her peering thru the cage at a jailed child
in CBS's "you can sure trust us" promo ad spot.

Sabotage requires a specific intent. It seems to me that Biden wants a policy towards children that is humane. Trump separated families as a deterrent, which besides being considered immoral by a maj was also illegal. Complicating things for Biden is that he apparently doesn't want to deport any children who have covid but haven't had time to display symptoms.

But a good intent is not enough to make good policy. His policy is lacking, but possibly there is "more to come."

Indentured servitude.
Biden is busy fixing the damage Trump did.....simple as that.

The damage Trump did?? More like undoing all the good Trump did. He will replace it with his EO's and green shit that don't help America or Americans.

Your sarcasm is appreciated. LOL

Sabotage requires a specific intent. It seems to me that Biden wants a policy towards children that is humane. Trump separated families as a deterrent, which besides being considered immoral by a maj was also illegal. Complicating things for Biden is that he apparently doesn't want to deport any children who have covid but haven't had time to display symptoms.

But a good intent is not enough to make good policy. His policy is lacking, but possibly there is "more to come."
Hungry babies locked in tiny cages of razor wire, storm troopers with barbed wire crowns and assault rifles...

Pelosi "feed them cake and 1400 $ ice cream.."

Miscreant german Sheppards waiting, judging...

licking their chops...

Rubbish. Biden is another labor racketeering scumbag, and is deliberately flooding the country with illegal aliens for the benefit of his Party. He has no 'good intentions', and neither does his Party or its supporters. They aren't going to lift a finger themselves for these kids or anybody else, they're just going to leave them at the mercy of labor racketeers and child sex traffickers, and then pat themselves on the back for giving them a few sandwiches and some kool aid, and then they will have the media focus on something else to distract from their scumbaggery. They will always need new photo ops to sell the next scam in the works.

Indentured servitude.

The kind of employees businesses love. You can cheat and abuse them no end, and no Democrat will do a thing to help them.

Rubbish. Biden is another labor racketeering scumbag, and is deliberately flooding the country with illegal aliens for the benefit of his Party. He has no 'good intentions', and neither does his Party or its supporters. They aren't going to lift a finger themselves for these kids or anybody else, they're just going to leave them at the mercy of labor racketeers and child sex traffickers, and then pat themselves on the back for giving them a few sandwiches and some kool aid, and then they will have the media focus on something else to distract from their scumbaggery. They will always need new photo ops to sell the next scam in the works.
Also describes the filthy bernie with his filthy deconstruction of Vermont.

So goes America you communist..

You and jane are Vermont hottest crooks...

Forum List

Back