What's the political upside to crashing the border ??

I'm scratching my head. I know that illegals will more than likely vote Democrat.

But they campaigned on it, now they've done it.
All you have to do is get here, we will take care of you.

All this to blame Trump ??

Babies ripped from the arms of new mothers, children in cages...

Why did they invite this to happen, to what end ?

I'm waiting for the media to sell "Biden wants secure Mexico border... it was Trump that wants let everyone in..."

And people will believe it..

Biden administration officials have signaled that they are pivoting away from Trump administration policies they say were inhumane toward migrants, especially children. But as federal agents grapple with a rising influx of unaccompanied immigrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border, what to do with the children who come with an adult who is not their parent is becoming a rising concern.

The migrant children often arrive with a grandparent, older sibling or other relative but are separated until federal officials can confirm the accompanying adult is their relative, as required under U.S. law. The procedure, which is different from the highly controversial Trump administration policy of separating immigrant parents from their children, is designed to protect minors from human traffickers and grant them legal protections.

But it also classifies the youngsters as "unaccompanied minors" and places them in federal shelters until a sponsor or adult is vetted, a process that can take several weeks or even months.

Migrant children facility used to house minors separated from family (usatoday.com)

Criticize Biden to your hearts content. Imo at best he did not have a plan. But there is a logical basis to not deport children until their status is determined. My criticism or uncertainty is whether he is helping create another DACA moral quagmire where children who were brought here illegally, and who don't have parents paying taxes, end up using educ and med resources our own children need.
But it's self inflicted sabotage. Wtf ?
Sabotage requires a specific intent. It seems to me that Biden wants a policy towards children that is humane. Trump separated families as a deterrent, which besides being considered immoral by a maj was also illegal. Complicating things for Biden is that he apparently doesn't want to deport any children who have covid but haven't had time to display symptoms.

But a good intent is not enough to make good policy. His policy is lacking, but possibly there is "more to come."

Lacking?

He gave migrants reason to believe they will get free health care and education for their kids, and all they have to do is show up. And they are showing up in tens of thousands.

DO you realize in the Phillipines people trying to enter the US legally have been waiting 20 years? I doubt Biden or his lackeys give that sort of thing a second thought.

So you know, if Migrants enter the southern border through checkpoints or proper channels as refugees, that is one thing. But when they rush the border illegally who do you think really benefits?

Drug cartels charge these people 5,000 a head, drug cartels control the border, and guess what? they are really happy with Biden, he's good for business. I bet they are hoping there's "MORE TO COME" from presidente Biden as well as you.

Illegal migrants don't really often know what will happen to them once they are in the hands of the Cartel coyotes, but the reallity is they get killed quite often by them for various reasons. If they cant pay enough,, if they get injured or sick, or other reasons... they can be exectued. bodies are often found.

So Biden's policies actually WILL increase human suffering .. with a Biden Happy Face pinned to it. Trumps policy of trying to deny entry and building a wall was much more humane, although it was visibly offensive to good liberals. Forcing migrants to enter legally is the most humane policy, what Biden is allowing to happen is a crime. The president of Mexico BTW is not happy at all with Biden for some of these same reasons.

I'm scratching my head. I know that illegals will more than likely vote Democrat.

But they campaigned on it, now they've done it.
All you have to do is get here, we will take care of you.

All this to blame Trump ??

Babies ripped from the arms of new mothers, children in cages...

Why did they invite this to happen, to what end ?

I'm waiting for the media to sell "Biden wants secure Mexico border... it was Trump that wants let everyone in..."

And people will believe it..

The Democrats started blaming Trump for their from day one, for their own lack of any coherent immigration policies...

47Bwi2aK.png
Better save a copy of that because soon even saying the truth about how good Trump was will be conspiracy bound . They are trying to blame Trump for their failures while taking credit for anything Trump . No anti trumper would believe anything different.

Those allegedly 'desperate' kids were all as well dressed or better than many American kids, and a lot of them were already obese; doesn't look like some Big Giant Dangerous Journey' ever even messed up their haircuts. And, they obviusly were able to come up with the $10K apiece the Mexican coyotes charge for their services.

Don't swallow the snake oil.
I wonder how a dozen illegals who were killed in a car wreck last week were able to pay $10,000 each to be brought to the United States.
Indentured servitude.

The kind of employees businesses love. You can cheat and abuse them no end, and no Democrat will do a thing to help them.
What about presidential elections and the stupid people w/ Stacy Abraham's

Those allegedly 'desperate' kids were all as well dressed or better than many American kids, and a lot of them were already obese; doesn't look like some Big Giant Dangerous Journey' ever even messed up their haircuts. And, they obviusly were able to come up with the $10K apiece the Mexican coyotes charge for their services.

I wonder how a dozen illegals who were killed in a car wreck last week were able to pay $10,000 each to be brought to the United States.
Indentured servitude.

The kind of employees businesses love. You can cheat and abuse them no end, and no Democrat will do a thing to help them.
Get to Biden amerjca...

All you have to do is sneak across the Mexico border.. that in itself makes you American citizen.

Without impunity also makes you a Natural born cjtizen.. any anchor baby in an Obama cage
Is eligible. For President..

Indentured servitude.

Get to Biden amerjca...

All you have to do is sneak across the Mexico border.. that in itself makes you American citizen.

Without impunity also makes you a Natural born cjtizen.. any anchor baby in an Obama cage
They're trying really hard to turn Texas into a Blue State.

Indentured servitude.

Get to Biden amerjca...

The bigger they are...

Indentured servitude.

Get to Biden amerjca...

They had a lot of help from Cornyn; he's a Republican who loves illegal aliens and backs the 'path to citizenship' scam.

Indentured servitude.

Get to Biden amerjca...

They had a lot of help from Cornyn; he's a Republican who loves illegal aliens and backs the 'path to citizenship' scam.
With no regard for the back of the line.

Indentured servitude.

Get to Biden amerjca...

The employers who 'donate' to their campaigns don't want legal immigrants; they have rights. Neither do Democrats; they want them dependent and docile as well; they can put them up as captives in ghettos and march them to the polls every year. La Raza can't make money off of legal citizens.

Indentured servitude.

Get to Biden amerjca...

The employers who 'donate' to their campaigns don't want legal immigrants; they have rights. Neither do Democrats; they want them dependent and docile as well; they can put them up as captives in ghettos and march them to the polls every year. La Raza can't make money off of legal citizens.
Fifty or more years of inner city success.
The witches on the view are always talking about how great chicago black genocide is..

...just 50 more years, we'll get it right...

Forum List

Back