When Do We Start Getting the COLD FRONTS ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Bring'm on. Hey cold fronts. Come on down. We in the deep south here, have been roasting nearly to death all summer long. Well, it's October, and I'm wondering where are those nice cold fronts, bringing that nice, cool Canadian air down here. The cold fronts are a little late this year. Dang!

The cold fronts usually arrive in October, and they are my favorite type of weather system.

1601941032168.png

Bring'm on. Hey cold fronts. Come on down. We in the deep south here, have been roasting nearly to death all summer long. Well, it's October, and I'm wondering where are those nice cold fronts, bringing that nice, cool Canadian air down here. The cold fronts are a little late this year. Dang!

The cold fronts usually arrive in October, and they are my favorite type of weather system.

View attachment 397590

We've got a great cold front settling over eastern Maryland. It's going down to 40F tonight.

It got down to 32 degrees last night, up here in Wisconsin. I had to turn up the furnace and fire up a kerosene heater in the garage. Frost all over everything this morning.

Well those are all good for Maryland, Wisconsin, and Missouri, but we're still roasting to death here in central Florida. I don't think the cold fronts are gonna make it here too soon. Just saw weather report. LOW temperature forecasted to be 76-78 degrees all week. Shucks.

Sure will be nice when they do get here though. LOVE those cold fronts.

Western Virginia already had a record early plant killing frost about two weeks ago. Be careful what you wish for.

Forum List

Back