When does an electron behave like a particle?

Hypostasis

Space is a material split off from the same incoming exospace material that also created light, energy, and mass. What it transformed might have been a non-material field.
Thanks, but no thanks. Never heard of "exospace" and no longer entertain metaphysical hypotheses. The Aether field, space / counter-space transition works for me.

Nope, as in "I don't agree with any of that completely" and "You don't need me to hold your hand in order to just say what you've clearly planned to regardless."
But I do need for you to hold my hand on this. This is ground breaking stuff. Do you have a published paper on this you can share?

So, the preliminary result of this discussion is the following. Light exhibits wave properties such as interference, diffraction, polarization, and so on, and does not exhibit any particle properties.

So far I do not see that someone has say the observed properties of particles into light.

In itself, raising the question of the dual nature of light is insanity. Light is either a wave or a particle, here the law of the excluded should work.

From Google/britanica.com:

People also ask

What is the weight of one electron?

electron, lightest stable subatomic particle known. It carries a negative charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 coulomb, which is considered the basic unit of electric charge. The rest mass of the electron is 9.1093837015 × 10−31 kg, which is only 1/1,836the mass of a proton.
From Google/vendatu.com:

People also ask

Do photons weigh anything?

Why is the mass of a photon zero?

From the particle nature of light, we consider light to travel in the form of small packets of energy or quanta of energy. These small packets are called photons. The photons are said to be chargeless and massless particles that travel at the speed of light. So the rest mass of a photon is taken to be zero.
So, given the photoelectric effect is supposedly all about electrons being dislodged from mainly metal materials by light beams or "packets of photons" in Einstein terms, it seems quite obvious to me that the metal should weigh less as a result. Yet I look and look and find nothing. Go figure.

Thanks, but no thanks. Never heard of "exospace" and no longer entertain metaphysical hypotheses. The Aether field, space / counter-space transition works for me.
Motto of Postmodern Physics: "If It's Weird, It's Wise"

Why let the Illiterate Liberal be the only ones who can coins words, especially since it is easy to figure out what "exospace" means? It means "counter-space." There is nothing metaphysical about it; the professors' explanations are what leap from the Ivory Tower. That's the only way they'll reach solid ground, dead from a fall.

From Google/britanica.com:

From Google/vendatu.com:

So, given the photoelectric effect is supposedly all about electrons being dislodged from mainly metal materials by light beams or "packets of photons" in Einstein terms, it seems quite obvious to me that the metal should weigh less as a result. Yet I look and look and find nothing. Go figure.
Crickets..

{tbh, ding quickly posted a gotcha attempt, then must have deleted it just as quickly after realizing he hadn't refuted the point at all. He then likely searched for hours and found nothing either. Since then he's been shaking, curled up into a fetal ball, and muttering, "Einstein would never leave me hanging like this, would he??".. }

Crickets..

{tbh, ding quickly posted a gotcha attempt, then must have deleted it just as quickly after realizing he hadn't refuted the point at all. He then likely searched for hours and found nothing either. Since then he's been shaking, curled up into a fetal ball, and muttering, "Einstein would never leave me hanging like this, would he??".. }
What point do you believe I should have refuted?

There's no such thing as the ether, you've provided no published papers and Ken Wheeler is an idiot who hasn't been right about anything. Your ideas are vague and incomplete.

So what exactly is there to refute?

Why Theory and Theater Come From the Same Word

What is the practical value of this? Or it just a "Cool! Wow!" bauble for useless nerd theorists? A new step must be added to the Scientific Method: immediately look for real-life applications or your experiment is incomplete. Even Huxley had the cop-out: "Let others find some use for this. I'm done."

So what exactly is there to refute?
Again:
Now "Go" fetch, pest..

Again:

Now "Go" fetch, pest..
I don't care about whether the use of electricity causes metal loss or not. I never even I commented on it. I commented on your stupid ass beliefs of the ether and Ken Wheeler. But if I were to comment - which I have yet to do - I would be arguing that there is no metal loss because it's a closed circuit and electrons are effectively circulating. In other words, there would be no loss of electrons expected.

I don't care about whether the use of electricity causes metal loss or not. I never even I commented on it. I commented on your stupid ass beliefs of the ether and Ken Wheeler. But if I were to comment - which I have yet to do - I would be arguing that there is no metal loss because it's a closed circuit and electrons are effectively circulating. In other words, there would be no loss of electrons expected.
Yeah, no surprise here that you still don't get it.

Forum List

Back