When Is An Evolution Scientist Ever Going To Admit The Other Side May Be Right?

When was theology ever a branch of science?

Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.“ - Albert Einstein, 1941

Before the four formal sciences which you mentioned was religion. Today's religion came first in the 16th century. Modern science came after in the 17th. (If you want what was before that -- Timeline of religion - Wikipedia).

The study of the relationship between religion and science surprisingly started in the 1960s when scholars in theology, philosophy, history, and the sciences have studied the relationship between science and religion.

Thus, most of us do not think much of your contributions to these discussions because of your beliefs and automatic discarding of religion.

You actually think the earth was created in 7 days 7,000 years ago?

"Science advances one funeral at a time." - Physicist Max Planck

Conferences have been held which thoroughly debunk the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis by any naturalistic mechanism.

Quotation after quotation by brilliant scientists dissenting from the archaic nonsense of 1850 don't matter one whit to those with Darwin's ax to grind and hundreds of millions of research dollars to grab up and "prove" whatever Darwinian "finding" they wish.

Conferences have been held which thoroughly debunk the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis by any naturalistic mechanism.

Quotation after quotation by brilliant scientists dissenting from the archaic nonsense of 1850 don't matter one whit to those with Darwin's ax to grind and hundreds of millions of research dollars to grab up and "prove" whatever Darwinian "finding" they wish.

Do YOU think the earth was created in 7 days 7,000 years ago?

If apes and humans are too different, then they cannot possibly be related. Darwin just had a hypothesis. He wasn't able to back it up with real science and evidence. Furthermore, we still have apes and all are not bipedal.

3-D Human Genome Radically Different from Chimp
"All plant and animal genomes studied so far exhibit complex and distinct three-dimensional (3-D) structures in their chromosome configurations depending on the type of cell (e.g., heart, liver, brain, etc.). Given the incredible variability among genome configurations within a single type of creature, let alone that which exists between creatures (e.g., human vs. chimpanzee), this area of evolutionary comparison has been difficult for secular researchers. Now a new study published in Trends in Genetics evaluates research in this emerging field that shows the human 3-D genome is distinctly unique to humans, confirming previous research that showed it is as different compared to chimp as it is to mouse."

The DNA difference between humans and chimpanzees, is only 4%. In other words, we share 96% of the same genes. That 4% is critical.
Next, mainstream scientists are in agreement that "evolution" is no longer a theory, but a fact. The only thing that remains a theory is "how the gradual transformation works."
The fossil and bone remnants of the horse are a good example of the gradual changes went through.
Also, we do have bone and fossil skull remains of humans and their ancestors, showing the gradual transformation.
Scientists are saying our skulls have been having subtle changes over the last 150 years and 150 years is just a drop in the bucket when compared with tens of thousands and millions of years.

If apes and humans are too different, then they cannot possibly be related. Darwin just had a hypothesis. He wasn't able to back it up with real science and evidence. Furthermore, we still have apes and all are not bipedal.

"All plant and animal genomes studied so far exhibit complex and distinct three-dimensional (3-D) structures in their chromosome configurations depending on the type of cell (e.g., heart, liver, brain, etc.). Given the incredible variability among genome configurations within a single type of creature, let alone that which exists between creatures (e.g., human vs. chimpanzee), this area of evolutionary comparison has been difficult for secular researchers. Now a new study published in Trends in Genetics evaluates research in this emerging field that shows the human 3-D genome is distinctly unique to humans, confirming previous research that showed it is as different compared to chimp as it is to mouse."

The DNA difference between humans and chimpanzees, is only 4%. In other words, we share 96% of the same genes. That 4% is critical.
Next, mainstream scientists are in agreement that "evolution" is no longer a theory, but a fact. The only thing that remains a theory is "how the gradual transformation works."
The fossil and bone remnants of the horse are a good example of the gradual changes went through.
Also, we do have bone and fossil skull remains of humans and their ancestors, showing the gradual transformation.
Scientists are saying our skulls have been having subtle changes over the last 150 years and 150 years is just a drop in the bucket when compared with tens of thousands and millions of years.

ChemEngineer

Why would a person trained in science pit science against religious allegory? I have five Chemical engineers in my family who are church going Christians.. They don't do that. Of course they went to Auburn and MIT for their masters. So what sort of ass pits science against faith and WHY? Why the hell is this even an issue?

Have you ever seen the evolution of New Zealand? No mammals are native to the country. So it’s very interesting to see how the birds have evolved on this island. It’s almost like we get to see what evolution might look like on another planet. Some birds are meat eaters, carnivores, vegetarians. Some can’t fly. It’s crazy.
And because you're ****** idiot you bumped up a false and already refuted 2.5+ month old headline/thread to disagree, but are so stupid as to not recognize you are actually promoting the title.

`
Don't you like this thread? Do you want it to die? What is false about this thread? It's titled, "is an evolution scientist ever going to admit the other side may be right". Did an evolution scientist admit the other side may be right? Then there is nothing false about the premise. Am I missing something?

If you don't like the subject run along. I learned some pretty interesting stuff the other day. Anyone who denies evolution is a fucking idiot. Seriously.

It seems only the catholics have accepted evolution. It's the white American evangelical born again southern baptists types who don't believe. Pat Roberts 700 club types. Their churches take the bible literally. They can be lutherans, protestants, presbyterians, there's a million different sects that were invented in America. They did not come from England or Ireland they were invented in America. There were no born agains in Europe before America.

Amazing today there are still churches who get away with taking the bible literally.

We are still so primitive.

Don't you like this thread? Do you want it to die? What is false about this thread? It's titled, "is an evolution scientist ever going to admit the other side may be right". Did an evolution scientist admit the other side may be right? Then there is nothing false about the premise. Am I missing something?

If you don't like the subject run along. I learned some pretty interesting stuff the other day. Anyone who denies evolution is a fucking idiot. Seriously.
More fallacious Stupidity.
What's "false" is he is INDEED suggesting/saying outright evolution isn't true, by asking when a scientist will ADMIT it's not true.
You are Too Stupid to understand the Intent AND the outright language.
It's a "When did you stop beating your wife? false question. when No one IS beating their wife.

YOU 12 IQ MORON.

What you learned the other day (somewhere nebulous) has nothing to do with humoring this Lie, and you are NOT going to learn anything from James Bond except Bible passages.
Seriously, YOU just promoted a Cult Mental patient and his every post conviction that Evolution isn't true... and helped him promote it by bumping this otherwise dead thread.
If you want to learn something you can read my Blockbuster thread starts showing the best EVIDENCE why Evo IS true. Reasons you did NOT know, never posted, and still don't know/didn't learn, and wouldn't have learned from anyone else here.

You remain an even bigger ***hole for the precise reason I said.

`

Last edited:

I never believed we came from Chimps but I also do not believe we are from this planet either...

More fallacious Stupidity.
What's "false" is he is INDEED suggesting/saying outright evolution isn't true, by asking when a scientist will ADMIT it's not true.
You are Too Stupid to understand the Intent AND the outright language.
It's a "When did you stop beating your wife? false question. when No one IS beating their wife.

YOU 12 IQ MORON.

What you learned the other day (somewhere nebulous) has nothing to do with humoring this Lie, and you are NOT going to learn anything from James Bond except Bible passages.
Seriously, YOU just promoted a Cult Mental patient and his every post conviction that Evolution isn't true... and helped him promote it by bumping this otherwise dead thread.
If you want to learn something you can read my Blockbuster thread starts showing the best EVIDENCE why Evo IS true. Reasons you did NOT know, never posted, and still don't know/didn't learn, and wouldn't have learned from anyone else here.

You remain an even bigger ***hole for the precise reason I said.

`
Why do you limit who can see your profile? I cant search the threads you’ve started. I’ll look out for them. Seems to me we both agree evolution is real. so why did you dislike what I wrote about New Zealand?

Why do you limit who can see your profile? I cant search the threads you’ve started. I’ll look out for them. Seems to me we both agree evolution is real. so why did you dislike what I wrote about New Zealand
So..
1. You have no refutation of me SHOWING YOU how he WAS Denying evolution and YOU were helping him.
Gameover

2. Many of my threads are on this/The FIRST PAGE, others on the top half of the last.
Most YOUNGER/above THIS one you Bumped up you BLIND IDIOT.
You are an EFFFING 12 IQ Moron.
Resign.

`

Last edited:

ChemEngineer

Why would a person trained in science pit science against religious allegory? I have five Chemical engineers in my family who are church going Christians.. They don't do that. Of course they went to Auburn and MIT for their masters. So what sort of ass pits science against faith and WHY? Why the hell is this even an issue?
I recall a geologist that said, he had tested rocks and and found, per testing, that the rocks appear to be approximately, four "billion" years old. However, because the teachings of his religion, claims that the earth can only be 5,000 years old, he chooses to not believe the test results. This is a case of, "don't believe what you're seeing, believe what we tell you. "We've brainwashed you since infancy, so you must believe us."

Have you ever seen the evolution of New Zealand? No mammals are native to the country. So it’s very interesting to see how the birds have evolved on this island. It’s almost like we get to see what evolution might look like on another planet. Some birds are meat eaters, carnivores, vegetarians. Some can’t fly. It’s crazy.

Isn't that natural selection created by God?

Obviously, you don't identify any of these alleged conferences or any of the conference participants. Just more unfounded claims by the Christian Taliban.

Just more of the nonsense claims from religious extremists on their anti-science, anti-knowledge Jihad. I'll note that the ''quotes'' dumped into threads by the religious extremists are typically found on ID'iot creationer websites and are frequently edited, parsed and out of context snippets which only serve to project the dishonest and deceitful tactics of those attempting to force their religious agenda on others,

No, Natural selection includes the term ''natural'', which makes no references to magic or supernaturalism. Further, nothing about ''natural'' implies your three gods as opposed to any of the other gods. The realization of natural selection is in fact definable resulting in success of heritable biological traits and/or behaviours. Biologist George Williams described natural selection as: "the essence of the genetical theory of natural selection is a statistical bias in the relative rates of survival of alternatives (genes, individuals, etc.)" (Adaptation and Natural Selection: a Critique of Some Current Evolutionary Thought [Princeton, 1966], p. 22). That's it. No angry gods required. Natural selection is a function of heritable traits and success in reproduction. There is no need for magic and the intervention of supernatural gods.

Why do you limit who can see your profile? I cant search the threads you’ve started. I’ll look out for them. Seems to me we both agree evolution is real. so why did you dislike what I wrote about New Zealand
So..
1. You have no refutation of me SHOWING YOU how he WAS Denying evolution and YOU were helping him.
Gameover

2. Many of my threads are on this/The FIRST PAGE, others on the top half of the last.
Resign.

`
Listen towel head. We agree on evolution. So why you being such a dick habibi?

Who?

So..
Gameover

Resign.

`
No offense but your threads are boring and die too quickly.

Listen towel head. We agree on evolution. So why you being such a dick habibi?
Yes but as I pointed out initially, you are Promoting an ANTi-EVOLUTION Thread because YOU ARE STUPID BEYOND BELIEF
You also make no points in support of evolution like me, you just SAY you are in favor but you don't know why.
Because again, you ARE Stupid..

`

Forum List

Back