🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When KC restaurants reopen, no more than 10 people and patrons must be tracked and identified.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
And the waitresses have to wear masks.
Only 10 people in the restaurant, including the employees? Are you shitting me?
All the customers have to present ID's?
How are these people suppose to make their tips?
Unbelievable.

My guess is Kansas City, Missouri has crime issues way more dangerous to citizens than the Fauci Flu. Imagine if government in Kansas City would track all Blacks and Browns since they commit the vast majority of violent crime. If safety overrides the US Constitution governments must track all Blacks and Browns and intervene before they do what they do.

Contract Tracing....its the way epidemiologists track a disease. Its like EPI 101.

Thanks for the Bill Gates/Tiny Tony Fraudi talking point!

Last edited:
My guess is Kansas City, Missouri has crime issues way more dangerous to citizens than the Fauci Flu. Imagine if government in Kansas City would track all Blacks and Browns since they commit the vast majority of violent crime. If safety overrides the US Constitution governments must track all Blacks and Browns and intervene before they do what they do.

Contract Tracing....its the way epidemiologists track a disease. Its like EPI 101.

Well, the mayor is a black lib. He's been attempting to slow down crime with more task forces. But these decisions on reopening KC are a vast overreach. I don't think one has to do with the other. But I do think the man is inept.

that could be next so dont give them ideas,,,

Contract tracing has what to do with disease?

Looks like I’ll have to go elsewhere for my diarrhea.
iu

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Hey, you guys are all itching to go get your hair cut or eat some precooked chicken that some kid at TGIF boils in a bag and throws on a plate. Reopening has to be done slowly and cautiously.
Bullshit. Should they shut down everything during flu season? 35 thousand people died from the flu in this country last year...

Hey, you guys are all itching to go get your hair cut or eat some precooked chicken that some kid at TGIF boils in a bag and throws on a plate. Reopening has to be done slowly and cautiously.
Bullshit. Should they shut down everything during flu season? 35 thousand people died from the flu in this country last year...
And in 3 months, 60,000 have died from covid19. And that’s just the cases that we know of. Donald Trump does not want a robust testing system because he doesn’t want the numbers to go up.

Forum List

Back