🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Kellyanne Conway told him she wished he were still in the WH, Trump replied: "We'll be back, honey. We'll all be back" you think he'll run again?

Barring a health crisis I don't think his ego will let him do anything else.
IMO, he has EARNED the right to run again if he wants it. I just hope DeSantis is patient and wise enough not to spoil the ticket by attacking too deeply. He probably needs to run on what he has accomplished and leave Trump's negatives alone. The Left will be more than happy to dredge up every possible negative they can find or more likely, create out of fiction. They are going to be insane over his run for '24.

I think trump's massive ego will drive him to run. But I really doubt Trump can win.

His fanatical followers will make a ton of noise, as usual, and will mindlessly support him. But Trump has caused so many problems and divisions that, imo, most Americans are sick of him.

I'm an Indie, and I want to see a solid Republican president. But I would NEVER, EVER, vote for anyone named trump - especially Donnie-boy. NEVER!

God let’s hope the fool doesn’t run again but it doesn’t really matter, because only fools win the nominations of the duopoly.

.If numbnuts Trump runs & wins let see how long it will take him to fuck himself & get impeached. I give him a year.

Forum List

Back