🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC, too little too late???

I can't even imagine the insane hate it would take (all driven by radical leftwing propaganda) to drive an hour to a rally covered by hundreds of police and secret service, sneak onto a roof, and fire into a crowd not caring what innocent lives you take in the hopes of KILLING a U.S. president with a shot to his brain.
We may never hear the whole story since a partisan obama/biden FBI is doing the investigation

Were you pals with him? How do you know this?
All we know is what the FBI has found

In interviewing friends and family, reviewing phone and internet records they find no evidence of political affiliation or hatred of Trump

What they did find is multiple gun related sites and gun clubs

All we know is what the FBI has found

In interviewing friends and family, reviewing phone and internet records they find no evidence of political affiliation or hatred of Trump

What they did find is multiple gun related sites and gun clubs
So when you claimed he was not a liberal, you were lying. You don't know. You pulled that out of your ass

So when you claimed he was not a liberal, you were lying. You don't know. You pulled that out of your ass

Well let’s look at his voter registration……Republican
His family displays TRUMP signs
Friends in HS claim he was very conservative

OK your turn

Believes Putin supports Biden?

Let me know when you are back on planet earth?

I realize that your echo chamber has invested about 10 years into this narrative that Russia is Pro-Trump, and that Trump is Pro-Putin.

Have they told you why they choose this narrative?

It literally has no basis in fact.

My belief is that your echo chamber knew that the Clinton Campaign was vulnerable to having their Russian connections exposed to their detriment and it is SOP for Democrats to accuse others of what they are doing.

I also suspect that even they are amused by how easily you swallowed it, promoted it and how long you have been repeating it.

Well let’s look at his voter registration……Republican

LOL like it's unheard of for radical progressives to register Repub to monkey with the primaries
His family displays TRUMP signs
Friends in HS claim he was very conservative
Again LOL, were you lying now or when you claimed the FBI could not discern any political affiliation from interviews with friends?
OK your turn
For what? I have no idea why this psycho's politics are. The fact that he tried to blow Trump's brains out gives us a clue, But the FBI ad SS haven't given us anything. In fact, in line with the past 3 1/2 year of this administration, it looks like this will be one of the lest transparent "investigations" in history.

I realize that your echo chamber has invested about 10 years into this narrative that Russia is Pro-Trump, and that Trump is Pro-Putin.

Have they told you why they choose this narrative?

It literally has no basis in fact.

My belief is that your echo chamber knew that the Clinton Campaign was vulnerable to having their Russian connections exposed to their detriment and it is SOP for Democrats to accuse others of what they are doing.

I also suspect that even they are amused by how easily you swallowed it, promoted it and how long you have been repeating it.
What was Carter Page doing in Russia for 2 years? It wasn't because of Hillary!

Forum List

Back