When Mr Mueller has finished trump.....

Soccer is for kids, girls, and fags. Which one applies to Tommy?
It ain't about soccer
One russian bot was deflecting for another one.
I was wondering why he has the flag of the Civil Ensign of Croatia for an avatar Val brought of the subject of soccer.

valerie is not a Russian bot. I stand by mah peoples, even if they're wrong! :salute:

Yeah, there's way better cracker girls for me.

valerie is just about stupid. Is she from Palatka? :abgg2q.jpg:

It ain't about soccer
I was wondering why he has the flag of the Civil Ensign of Croatia for an avatar Val brought of the subject of soccer.

valerie is not a Russian bot. I stand by mah peoples, even if they're wrong! :salute:

It has been reported that Russians did enter the country to cause division among the American people.

It ain't about soccer

It has been reported that Russians did enter the country to cause division among the American people.

Yeah well, Valerie is just some cracker from Palatka n shiz. Everybody else in the state knows about Palatka. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you know, I think they do have some Russian and Polish blood up that way. Thank God that's not me.:yes_text12:

It ain't about soccer

Yeah well, Valerie is just some cracker from Palatka n shiz.
So she says
Palatka, Russia
Palatka, Russia - Wikipedia

It ain't about soccer

So she says
Palatka, Russia

O my, yeah, I knew they had Russian blood around there, and that's not an Indian or Spanish name, holy crap! Thanks for that. :04:

It ain't about soccer

So she says
Palatka, Russia

O my, yeah, I knew they had Russian blood around there, and that's not an Indian or Spanish name, holy crap! Thanks for that. :04:
Glad to assist :lol:

It ain't about soccer

So she says
Palatka, Russia

I did mean Palatka, FL. :rolleyes:

stupid is as stupid does.. and stupid undermines our chief law enforcement agencies' earnest efforts to discover who is behind the hacking of our government.

stupid throws shade at our own government agencies in defense of the sinister hackers.

stupid donny took the election hacking investigation personally thus throwing himself under the bus (OMFG THE "LEAKS"!!) because stupid donny is GUILTY as sin.

Mueller may just get perp-walked before Friday. ;)

In b4 leftists start jumping out of tall buildings. I think this week will be glorious.

In the meantime, Tommy can't even go out of his house without running into Muslims.

^^^ ' Mueller may just get perp-walked before Friday.' ^^^ :lmao:

:21::777::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

:itsok:

stupid is as stupid does.. and stupid undermines our chief law enforcement agencies' earnest efforts to discover who is behind the hacking of our government.

stupid throws shade at our own government agencies in defense of the sinister hackers.

stupid donny took the election hacking investigation personally thus throwing himself under the bus (OMFG THE "LEAKS"!!) because stupid donny is GUILTY as sin.
oh damn our government was hacked?

Trumps behaviour throughout this affair has been astonishing. If he isnt guilty then he is stupid. Most likely both.

oh damn our government was hacked?

really, step outside of your bunker and read some real news once in awhile.

Russian Hackers Stole U.S. Cyber Secrets From NSA

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...ers-get-us-cyber-defense-details-from-nsa-wsj

Trumps behaviour throughout this affair has been astonishing. If he isnt guilty then he is stupid. Most likely both.
tom Coraitian much?

Palatka girl sez wut?

Forum List

Back