When the house is crooked - check the foundation

If only you could read the tax forms. Ever filled one?Numbers are as shown. Total grants, assistance, gifts... $5,159,242.
What page?
Having trouble with tax forms? It figures. Grants, assistance and gifts are listed under "deductions".
If you're so smart, you should be able to tell me what page it's on, as in a number. Why is that so difficult? Would that prove you're just pulling things out of your ass?
Americano does that all the time. :lol: The country's foundation is solid but the far right of house has some cracked 'masonry'.

Poor Jerkey, as usual you got it all wrong. Where have you seen that I am talking about country's foundation?

If only you could read the tax forms. Ever filled one?Numbers are as shown. Total grants, assistance, gifts... $5,159,242.
What page?
Having trouble with tax forms? It figures. Grants, assistance and gifts are listed under "deductions".
If you're so smart, you should be able to tell me what page it's on, as in a number. Why is that so difficult? Would that prove you're just pulling things out of your ass?
Americano does that all the time. :lol: The country's foundation is solid but the far right of house has some cracked 'masonry'.
Poor Jerkey, as usual you got it all wrong. Where have you seen that I am talking about country's foundation?
Still waiting on those page numbers. :eusa_whistle:

Still waiting on those page numbers.
I gave you all you need in previous post. Is really that difficult to search for "deductions"?
Since you've already done it, why is it so difficult to post the page number? It's extremely suspicious, since doing it would instantly put me in my place, if your contentions are true. Your failure to do so implies that what you're saying is false. I transcribed the urls from the OP and searched the pages mentioned therein to no avail. Please, tell me where you found those "numbers" or be forever considered a useless troll.

Still waiting on those page numbers.
I gave you all you need in previous post. Is really that difficult to search for "deductions"?
Since you've already done it, why is it so difficult to post the page number? It's extremely suspicious, since doing it would instantly put me in my place, if your contentions are true. Your failure to do so implies that what you're saying is false. I transcribed the urls from the OP and searched the pages mentioned therein to no avail. Please, tell me where you found those "numbers" or be forever considered a useless troll.

You were actually suspicious before you even posted first time.

In your first post you claimed you've done your homework by checking the links.

When I thank you for checking the links, you complained why I thank you when you called me on my "bullshit".

What's obvious, you did check the links, but overlooked the page formatting, since tax form attachments and statements are not numbered in the same order as PDF files. Instead of searching for it, you complained "if you're so smart"...

Since I've done my homework, I provided what exactly to look for by giving you hint (deductions), and if YOU're so smart you'll be able to find it.

You see, numbers are there, it's not even hard to look for them, but that's not the point.

The point is, that you lefties demand everything to be served to you on platter, and if is not done instantly and the way you want it, you start calling people liars and fakes, use other insults, and it gets worse with every following post. On the other end, "god forbid" if lefties are asked to provide a proof for anything...

What page?
Your mind is sieved from drugs and sex and alcohol, so I correctly made the correction. Our country's foundation is fine.

"You were actually suspicious before you even posted first time" is the correct way to approach anything Americano posts. His mind is broken, and his spirit perverted and weak.

Konradev pegged Americano down and is kicking the crap out of him.

"You were actually suspicious before you even posted first time" is the correct way to approach anything Americano posts. His mind is broken, and his spirit perverted and weak.

I am fine with him being suspicious. Not fine calling it bullshit without checking the data.

Data is there for everyone to see it, you a those like you just don't like what's in it, then you attack the messenger.

I am fine with him being suspicious. Not fine calling it bullshit without checking the data. Data is there for everyone to see it, you a those like you just don't like what's in it, then you attack the messenger.
You can argue against the data all you want, bro, and we can still see you are wrong. Don't cry because you can't take what you dish.

You can argue against the data all you want, bro, and we can still see you are wrong. Don't cry because you can't take what you dish.

You can say whatever you want, but numbers don't lie.

Those are Clinton Foundation own tax returns.

Clinton foundation became the center of the investigation again, after the FBI recovered deleted emails from Clinton's private server.

Reminder, only 2.9% of Clinton Foundation revenue was actually used for donations, grants and helping others.

2v8it60.jpg

The Clinton Foundation

I have a couple of questions.

First, with 178 million in revenue and 91 million in expenses, where is the remaining money?

Second, are you aware of how the Clinton Foundation supposedly functions? It is not an organization for simply moving charitable donations around. The Foundation claims it uses its money on charitable works performed by its own staff. Therefore the money it receives would not be expected to go to direct assistance.

The Clinton Foundation may still be a corrupt organization, but considering it to be so because it doesn't give away the money it receives in donations isn't a fair reading of the situation, I think.

Clinton foundation became the center of the investigation again, after the FBI recovered deleted emails from Clinton's private server.

Reminder, only 2.9% of Clinton Foundation revenue was actually used for donations, grants and helping others.

2v8it60.jpg

The Clinton Foundation

First, with 178 million in revenue and 91 million in expenses, where is the remaining money?

Second, are you aware of how the Clinton Foundation supposedly functions? It is not an organization for simply moving charitable donations around. The Foundation claims it uses its money on charitable works performed by its own staff. Therefore the money it receives would not be expected to go to direct assistance.

The Clinton Foundation may still be a corrupt organization, but considering it to be so because it doesn't give away the money it receives in donations isn't a fair reading of the situation, I think.
Americano does not believe in using all the facts.

You prove you don't understand.

Read Montrovant above, please, and stop looking stupid.

Yeah, where is it?

Second, are you aware of how the Clinton Foundation supposedly functions?

They claim they're 501(c)(3) not-profit organization.

So is Wounded Warrior Project. 58% of their revenue goes to programs and services they deliver.
So is Make-A-Wish Foundations. More then 70% of their revenue reach the people.
So is Humane Society. 80% of their revenue goes to animal help.
So is American Cancer Society. 58% of their revenue goes to programs and services.

Clinton Foundation... 2.9% ??? Are you kidding me?

It is not an organization for simply moving charitable donations around. The Foundation claims it uses its money on charitable works performed by its own staff. Therefore the money it receives would not be expected to go to direct assistance.

Then they cannot claim 501(c)(3) status. By the way, explain bold.

May still be? It's Clinton's personal slush fund.

You prove you don't understand.

Read Montrovant above, please, and stop looking stupid.

You're acting like you know what he's talking about. Try reading what he actually said. In case you haven't noticed, he suspects they may be corrupt organisation. Oops, you didn't.

I know far better than you. You sonny are playing a failed shell game.

Give it up, Americano. You are pwnd.

I doubt you know anything... I've seen your IQ test, it came back negative.

Since you know far better than me, why don't you stop trolling and explain how CF spent $34 mill on salaries, $20 mill on meetings and travel, and only $5 mill on grants and charitable work.

There is no thread where you actually discuss the theme, you just troll, spam and insult.

I doubt you know anything... I've seen your IQ test, it came back negative.

Since you know far better than me, why don't you stop trolling and explain how CF spent $34 mill on salaries, $20 mill on meetings and travel, and only $5 mill on grants and charitable work.

There is no thread where you actually discuss the theme, you just troll, spam and insult.
:lol: I don't need to discuss the theme, when it is obvious your own postings' inconsistencies invalidate your arguments, which are nonsensical.

Forum List

Back