When you go low I go lower

Obviously, Christy cannot do the Limbo.
Lucky the gross fk can walk lol
The Feminazi's will be disappointed to hear you don't like fat men. You lib straight men are expected to date obese transgender's...and like it...lest you be bigots with a closed mind.
Don't care much for slobs like Trump talking about womens bodies either Doesn't bother you either??
Really? Did you call out all the people in the entertainment industry and media that demean conservative women with rape or sex jokes?

Somehow I doubt it.
Republicans can't take a joke Like trumps bloody head
Then why you crying about Trumps WWE joke? Hmmm? Where is your sence of humor?

Very well said imoTHE MIRROR
Screen-Shot-2017-06-30-at-8.06.18-AM.png
Screengrab/MSNBC.
Donny Deustch’s CRAZY A** Rant Against Trump On ‘Morning Joe’ Is Everything

IMG_0276-e1468509447129.jpg

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

8:10 AM 06/30/2017

In the pre-game show leading up to Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski‘s appearance on “Morning Joe” at 7 a.m., the show’s regular Donny Deutschcame out swinging Friday just after the crack of dawn.

And I mean almost literally swinging.

In essence, when President Trump goes low, “Morning Joe’s” Deutsch goes lower.

The whole performance came in reaction to Trump’s vicious tweets against Mika this week.

You post an article from Friday?

Who the fuck is Donnie...and it took 5 days to hear is lame come back?

Whats the diff ?? and lame?? your opinion,, I find it right on the money trump a real slob talking about others bodies

I never heard of it till today and probably niether did 98% of America.

On the morning joe show Only a couple of million watch

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

In the pre-game show leading up to Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski‘s appearance on “Morning Joe” at 7 a.m., the show’s regular Donny Deutschcame out swinging Friday just after the crack of dawn.

The whole performance came in reaction to Trump’s vicious tweets against Mika this week.

Whats the diff ?? and lame?? your opinion,, I find it right on the money trump a real slob talking about others bodies

Over three hundred Americans, my bad less then .03 %

Lucky the gross fk can walk lol
The Feminazi's will be disappointed to hear you don't like fat men. You lib straight men are expected to date obese transgender's...and like it...lest you be bigots with a closed mind.
Don't care much for slobs like Trump talking about womens bodies either Doesn't bother you either??
Really? Did you call out all the people in the entertainment industry and media that demean conservative women with rape or sex jokes?

Somehow I doubt it.
My sense of humor is ok but can't you agree that what a regular citizen can get away with a president can't? For example repubs on this board can act like AH's but not a President

Somehow I doubt it.
My sense of humor is ok but can't you agree that what a regular citizen can get away with a president can't? For example repubs on this board can act like AH's but not a President
Did you cry when Obama mocked the media with snark ...as well as other members of congress ...you know...like an asshole?

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

Not even close to a million

The actual number varies between 300,000-400,000 viewers per day.

Ironically, on the days when Mika and Joe are off, the ratings are higher.

Somehow I doubt it.
Did you cry when Obama mocked the media with snark ...as well as other members of congress ...you know...like an asshole?
you mean after a congressman yelled out YOU LIE?? and mocked the media?? I thought media was dem friendly

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

Honestly speaking I never watched them Found them far too republican for me

Honestly speaking I never watched them Found them far too republican for me

You should watch Mika she is weird, posted it before she reminds me of a real life SNL skit.

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

And how does this change the fact that Trump is still the President?
Do you feel better, cupcake?
I bet you don't.
You are boring as fuck.
I'm hoping that at least one time I'll see a posting from you that's not a complete waste of bandwidth.

It's impossible to go lower than you liberals have already gone with all your chicken sh*t fake stories and "investigations" about the President of your country. You lost, wait 4 years and fight back, that would be at least decent and honest. But what do you liberals know about decency and honesty?????

View attachment 136959
I like to grab em by the pussy
POWs are not heroes
She is a fat disgusting pig
Mocking the handicapped

Hard to get lower..Trump sets a low standard
Time to raise the bar for the republican AH or perhaps his followers here like him in the gutter jon ,sassy ,chic, blues ,bripat, etc etc

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

I bet you don't.
You are boring as fuck.
I'm hoping that at least one time I'll see a posting from you that's not a complete waste of bandwidth.
I don't come to praise trump I come to bury him ,,,,,,Shakespere

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

I bet you don't.
You are boring as fuck.
I don't come to praise trump I come to bury him ,,,,,,Shakespere
I refer you to Post 71.

I'll sum up the liberals for you, liberals can dish it out but they can't take it that's why Trump pisses them off to no end.
We took it for 8 years under Obama seems to me you trumpettes have thinner skins
Come on jon be honest if you can

The media protected Obama with kid glove's....

They just gave him an honest count Just like they're doing with trump Trump deserves any bad press he gets Seems he brings it on

fake media cult members would rather believe lies that reinforce their biases than facts that might cause them to reassess. Sad.

That fella with the snake I talked about earlier in this thread?

Yeah, you remember!

He came in the coffee shop with a big smile this morning. His Democrat Party Block Chairman found him a good liberal doctor who could help.

Sure enough!

He left the doc's office with a dildo on a collapsible stick.

That snake WAS gonna get fucked. All the doc really had to do was convince the guy to think Democrat. Not important that he get any pleasure - just that some other being got fucked.

Forum List

Back