Where did my country go?

I could not agree more...you?

The America I Woke Up to This Morning
By Bill Sardi
I read online today a nameless Congressman has penned a book, Confessions of Congressman X (unrated at Amazon.com), that claims his main job is to get re-elected, voters are ignorant (what’s new?),

I have a hard time believing that book is written by an actual Congressman.

The author says all Congressmen care about is getting re-elected, and yet the author remains anonymous because?

Yeah, right.

It just smacks of stereotypes and sounds completely unauthentic. I bet the author is Robert Atkinson, and no one but Robert Atkinson.

But can Americans do anything about this? It just adds to the pent up frustration. The book pretends to reveal all but it’s much worse than just government graft and corruption, it ismurder in broad daylight conducted by the state simply overlooked.

That's a very funny article in that link.

Check this out:

Finicum was shot after he drove off the road into deep snow to avoid hitting several cars placed in the road by the FBI and Oregon police.

They make it sound like Finicum was just driving along, minding his own business, and came up on some cops in the road. :lol:

It totally fails to mention Finicum had just taken off like a bat out of hell from a police stop and was trying to escape. The road block was there to stop him.

Finicum was flat out murdered and to say otherwise only proves what a brain dead sheeple you are.

There is a police officer who is only alive today because he dove out of the way of Finicum's speeding car.

Everyone in that car is lucky to be still alive after that stunt of Finicums.

By Bill Sardi
I read online today a nameless Congressman has penned a book, Confessions of Congressman X (unrated at Amazon.com), that claims his main job is to get re-elected, voters are ignorant (what’s new?),

The author says all Congressmen care about is getting re-elected, and yet the author remains anonymous because?

Yeah, right.

It just smacks of stereotypes and sounds completely unauthentic. I bet the author is Robert Atkinson, and no one but Robert Atkinson.

But can Americans do anything about this? It just adds to the pent up frustration. The book pretends to reveal all but it’s much worse than just government graft and corruption, it ismurder in broad daylight conducted by the state simply overlooked.

Check this out:

Finicum was shot after he drove off the road into deep snow to avoid hitting several cars placed in the road by the FBI and Oregon police.

They make it sound like Finicum was just driving along, minding his own business, and came up on some cops in the road. :lol:

It totally fails to mention Finicum had just taken off like a bat out of hell from a police stop and was trying to escape. The road block was there to stop him.

Finicum was flat out murdered and to say otherwise only proves what a brain dead sheeple you are.

There is a police officer who is only alive today because he dove out of the way of Finicum's speeding car.

Everyone besides Finicum was smart enough to stay in the car. That is why they are still alive.

By Bill Sardi

Yeah, right.

Check this out:

All Finicum had to do was put down the gun very quietly and carefully. He suicided by cop. That is the only conclusion drawn by all of the videos.

He had his hands on his head and some coward shot him in the back. My regret is that the people in the truck didn't return fire.....be a few less traitors in this country.

So you really wanted all of the people in the car to be killed.

You really do hate Americans.

Finicum made it quite plain during interviews that he had no intention of being taken alive. He broadcast that intent.

He committed suicide by cop.

By Bill Sardi

Yeah, right.

Check this out:

Everyone besides Finicum was smart enough to stay in the car. That is why they are still alive.

They are still very, very lucky.

Lots of people in cars have been shot by police in similar circumstances- Finicum almost got them all killed.

By Bill Sardi

Yeah, right.

Check this out:

They are still very, very lucky.

Lots of people in cars have been shot by police in similar circumstances- Finicum almost got them all killed.
Yep.

By Bill Sardi

Yeah, right.

Check this out:

All Finicum had to do was put down the gun very quietly and carefully. He suicided by cop. That is the only conclusion drawn by all of the videos.

He had his hands on his head and some coward shot him in the back. My regret is that the people in the truck didn't return fire.....be a few less traitors in this country.

Leave it to a conspiracy head job to lament that more Oregon State Patrol weren't murdered.

By Bill Sardi

Yeah, right.

Check this out:

Leave it to a conspiracy head job to lament that more Oregon State Patrol weren't murdered.
Dale is a tinfoit hatted loon. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back