Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

I can only give you a 4.0 for pointless melodrama.

Posters. The boy is lonely and looking for someone to indulge him. Anybody want him?

No matter what you "gave," no one could believe you.

Over and over you claimed that {As I explained, now the third time for you, the issue you agonize over has been addressed.}

Over and over I asked for a link.

There is no link - because as usual, you were lying. You think it's clever to make false claims, then when called on your lies scream "I addressed that earlier."

I've busted you in a dozen threads doing this. You think that somehow this makes you appear really smart.

You're just a scumbag Hollie - a partisan hack without a hint of integrity. Your agenda is the only thing you care about, and people here know it. You're a lying snake. If another leftist kook is involved they will enjoy your sociopathic style, but to rational people you are a boor, a mindless scumbag who can only score points through prevarication

But other than this, you're really a great person....
Short man complex?

[
????.....where are you from?......abortion was illegal in the US until Roe v Wade....

Thirteen states had at least some level of legal abortion at the time of RvW.

The opposition to abortion rose as human society developed a sense of value for human life. In the dark and middle ages, people were slaughtered routinely. Killing ones offspring was not that unusual. If you read some accounts, during bad years where starvation was eminent, the youngest or least liked girl in peasant families were killed on the idea that the survival of the family was more likely.

Humans are a brutal species, abortion reflects our violent tendencies, the ease with which we will slaughter the most innocent and defenseless among us. Historically abortion was not prohibited, but then neither was slitting throats.

What Hollie and Cruella represent are the violent and uncivilized aspects of human nature. Empathy and socialization are learned, but some lack the ethical development to adopt a revulsion to killing the innocent. Hollie is a sociopath, note how she lies even if it isn't to her advantage? She is a compulsive liar lacking any sort of moral compass. She has not evolved the modern sensibilities needed to value human life.

Humans are evolving, and the view of life as meaningful is one aspect where certain segments have evolved, and others have not. Think of Cruella and Hollie as Homo Erectus in a world of Homo Sapians - they are proto-humans not yet developed to the full extent of the species.

That's not the photo your church put in my nephew's Halloween bag, this is....
so what?.....is that any excuse for you to lie and say a 12 week old fetus is nothing but a smear of blood?....

grossly a 12 week fetus looks like a smear of blood-----but under a microscope it does have form -----it looks like a fish. It has gill clefts and its little appendages resemble fins--------actually more like a polywog than a fish
false.....if you won't believe Parents magazine or snopes, how about Britains National Health Service?.....
Baby at 9 10 11 12 weeks pregnancy - Pregnancy guide - NHS Choices

[
Are you really this dense? That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

I've been chuckling these last pages as you have defended the phony photo you cut and pasted from snopes as an actual fetus. Your own article identifies that photo as a fraud.

Its a doll.

You're a dolt.

Jesus but you're fucking stupid.

I mean I know you're a sociopath and are just lying - but you're so fucking stupid you think you'll get away with it.

Snopes identifies THIS as a fraud

fetus.jpg

And provides THIS as the actual picture at 12 weeks.

real12fetus.jpg

Fuck but you're stupid - seriously.

That's not the photo your church put in my nephew's Halloween bag, this is....
so what?.....is that any excuse for you to lie and say a 12 week old fetus is nothing but a smear of blood?....

grossly a 12 week fetus looks like a smear of blood-----but under a microscope it does have form -----it looks like a fish. It has gill clefts and its little appendages resemble fins--------actually more like a polywog than a fish
false.....if you won't believe Parents magazine or snopes, how about Britains National Health Service?.....
Baby at 9 10 11 12 weeks pregnancy - Pregnancy guide - NHS Choices
Dolt. Your photo is a fraud. Its a handmade doll. Read the article you cut and pasted.

[
????.....where are you from?......abortion was illegal in the US until Roe v Wade....

Thirteen states had at least some level of legal abortion at the time of RvW.
except to save the life of the mother abortion was illegal in the US from the time it became the US......

not exactly----there were medical reasons OTHER than "death of the mother" ---that could be invoked to render an abortion legal. My mom had one in 1955.
The doctor was adamant -----and willing to jump thru loops
to get it

I have not been following this thread, and I am not going to read fifty pages. But whatever it says in the bible about conception, I can add what spirit guides have told me.
The spirit guide of the late spiritualist medium Ursula Roberts said the following: "The spirit is joined with the new incarnation at conception" Not an exact quote, but it's what she said.

I have not been following this thread, and I am not going to read fifty pages. But whatever it says in the bible about conception, I can add what spirit guides have told me.
The spirit guide of the late spiritualist medium Ursula Roberts said the following: "The spirit is joined with the new incarnation at conception" Not an exact quote, but it's what she said.

there is a line in the PSALMS of david------(I am relying on memory---don't quote me) "you knew me when I was in the womb" ---<<< a really sublime psalm----and----in jewish mysticism-----that same idea----SOULS are kinda not only there at conception but even RECYCLED (gilgul)------however----fret not---apparently that aborted soul does not go away or get destroyed----it is
"GILGULED" forever. "gilgul" is a word derived from something that revolves----like a wheel

except to save the life of the mother abortion was illegal in the US from the time it became the US......

That is simply not true.

Ronald Reagan signed abortion into law in 1967 in California. I remember the event.
only for the health of the mother.......

Mr. Dolt and your screaming buddy, Dolt #2.

From your link, the woman who created the dolls you erroneously and falsely represented as an actual fetus describes her work.

"I have included in the model all the features that a 12 week old from conception has at this stage (neck, eyelids, ears, mouth, arms, legs, fingers & toes). As for the translucency of the skin, that is a hard thing to capture. I hand-paint each one of these in multiple layers, but the transparent very thin skin of a 12 week old is difficult to portray in resin. I have begun to try to perfect my hand-painting of each model in order to show more deeper undertones and to give a more transparent skinlike appearance."

Read more at snopes.com 12-Week Fetus Photograph

Dolt!

That is simply not true.

Ronald Reagan signed abortion into law in 1967 in California. I remember the event.

From your link, the woman who created the dolls you erroneously and falsely represented as an actual fetus describes her work.

"I have included in the model all the features that a 12 week old from conception has at this stage (neck, eyelids, ears, mouth, arms, legs, fingers & toes). As for the translucency of the skin, that is a hard thing to capture. I hand-paint each one of these in multiple layers, but the transparent very thin skin of a 12 week old is difficult to portray in resin. I have begun to try to perfect my hand-painting of each model in order to show more deeper undertones and to give a more transparent skinlike appearance."

Dolt!
Yeah cause your not human if you have thin skin... ROLLS EYES

That is simply not true.

Dolt!
Yeah cause your not human if you have thin skin... ROLLS EYES
Yeah, because you didn't read the article wherein the woman who made the dolls describes the process.

Forum List

Back