Where is the liberal outrage? Oh yeah, he is a Uber Wealthy liberal elite..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
With $90 billion, Jeff Bezos is now the richest man in the world
With Amazon's share price surging this morning after its earnings report, Bezos' wealth shot up to more than $90 billion, according to calculations by CNBC and data from the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. That put Bezos past Bill Gates to become the richest man in the world.
Is he a 1%er and a CEO who is paid to much? Oh yeah he is in for the fight for the liberal cause.
Washington Post to be sold to Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon
Bezos, whose entrepreneurship has made him one of the world’s richest men, will pay $250 million in cash for The Post and affiliated publications to The Washington Post Co., which owns the newspaper and other businesses.
When you see the Washington post, you know the uber rich billionaire that owns it. Oh yeah he is in the fight for the liberal cause.

Jeff Bezos is the anonymous buyer of the biggest house in Washington
Washington’s Kalorama neighborhood just keeps getting swankier: Amazon founder and Washington Post owner Jeffrey P. Bezos has bought the former Textile Museum, a 27,000 square-foot property, intending to convert it into a single-family home, according to a person with knowledge of the sale.
What do you think Jeff's Carbon Footprint will look like? Oh yeah is in in the fight for the liberal cause.

Jeffy is the richest man on the Earth, he MUST of stolen all of his wealth from the liberal victims, yet where is the outrage, against this 1%er who probably pays less tax rate than his secretary(oh yeah that is Buffet).

moore-liberal-hypocrite-tfernadez.png

Gee I thought Putin was the richest. Hey the Dems have some rich supporters as well. Well I guess liberals can play like righties.

I'm sorry.....what are you crying about now?
With you fuckers always saying that the rich should pay more, than no one should have all that money, with Jeffy your argument doesn't hold water. But then if you didn't have your head shoved way up your ass, you would realize how much of a dupe you are.

With you fuckers always saying that the rich should pay more, than no one should have all that money, with Jeffy your argument doesn't hold water. But then if you didn't have your head shoved way up your ass, you would realize how much of a dupe you are.
"you fuckers"? You certainly seem upset that someone is rich. Is that envy we are seeing?

Strawman. He has money and could pay more, but who's said he shouldn't have all that money? The only outrage I feel is for the lies you're telling.

So right wingers have become this pathetic? What a silly thread.

Next time you dumbass liberal fuckers(but I repeat myself) start talking about how rich CEO's are , I am going to rub Jeffy's ass in your face.. Bwaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa, you guys just make me laugh...

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Next time you dumbass liberal fuckers(but I repeat myself) start talking about how rich CEO's are , I am going to rub Jeffy's ass in your face.. Bwaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa, you guys just make me laugh...

View attachment 156819

Rub anybody's ass you want. It's a dumb thread.

I wish I was so bored I had to invent things to bitch about. :(

View attachment 156819
Ah....pictures of a person with some made-up trumpanzee platitudes.......that's very convincing, Mary.

View attachment 156819
Ah....pictures of a person with some made-up trumpanzee platitudes.......that's very convincing, Mary.
So, do US all a favor, next time you start bitching about the Rich and the Poor, start looking in the mirror and say, "I am a fucked up liberal"...

Forum List

Back