Where is the outrage?

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society oh great one.

WTF does that mean?

"i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement"
?????????????????????
Your dad is gay?
I don't understand......

How would your dad being gay burn *my* ass? I never met the guy.

As far as listing the positive attributes of gay men to society???
Welll.......if you dad IS gay, you wouldn't be one the good contributions.
:cuckoo:

I do not get outraged over posters on a message board.

Is this what the OP wants from us?

duty_calls.png

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Have you considered trying Preparation-H?

Ha, the typical "i have no logical response so i'll resort to humor' response. Gotcha weakling.

And why do you feel the need to tell us what we should be outraged about?

Because they are diseased individuals, sick in the mind and body. Or are you against human decency and for treating people like meat? That is what their hedonistic lifestyle is about, throwing off all morals so they can live their depraved lifestyle. They are against human development in regards to morals among other things.

Last edited:

Because they are diseased individuals, sick in the mind and body. Or are you against human decency and for treating people like meat? That is what their hedonistic lifestyle is about, throwing off all morals so they can live their depraved lifestyle. They are against human development in regards to morals among other things.

You know nothing about homosexuals. You are just a hateful person, and hating someone, judging someone, and lying about someone is not living a life with morals.
So I will ask again, why do you feel the need to tell me how I should think?

Have you considered trying Preparation-H?

Ha, the typical "i have no logical response so i'll resort to humor' response. Gotcha weakling.

Ha! Yet, you've flat out ignored every post I've made asking you questions. Hypocrite. :clap2:

You know nothing about homosexuals. You are just a hateful person, and hating someone, judging someone, and lying about someone is not living a life with morals.

I am not telling you how to think. I am asking where is the outrage?

which is implying we should be outraged, which is telling us to think.

You are a troll, and a moron.. You should head over to Stormfront, you might get your outrage there.:cuckoo:

In your panties.

Okay, clearly we are going nowhere here, and apparently straight men have no rights from and compared to gay men today.

May i ask why you all feel the need to defend gay men? Look, what happens in the bedroom amongst people is none of our business. What gets me is the publicity of gay men and how it is being pressed on us and how you idiots eat it up. Examples: gay parades, gays in the mass media, gays influencing politics. There is no need for this boldness. Somehow gay guys got by before all of this, so why can't they now? This is what i mean by i am a result of this. If they had stayed in the closet like they used to be, i wouldn't be here typing right now.

This board is a reflection of how sick and perverted society has become. Not one person has come onto this thread yet and supported my positions against homosexual males.

Okay, clearly we are going nowhere here, and apparently straight men have no rights from and compared to gay men today.

May i ask why you all feel the need to defend gay men? Look, what happens in the bedroom amongst people is none of our business. What gets me is the publicity of gay men and how it is being pressed on us and how you idiots eat it up. Examples: gay parades, gays in the mass media, gays influencing politics. There is no need for this boldness. Somehow gay guys got by before all of this, so why can't they now? This is what i mean by i am a result of this. If they had stayed in the closet like they used to be, i wouldn't be here typing right now.

This board is a reflection of how sick and perverted society has become. Not one person has come onto this thread yet and supported my positions against homosexual males.

And maybe if your father didn't abuse you and touch your penis when you were younger you wouldn't be so homophobic today. But being an asshole...I think you figured out how to do that on your own.

May i ask why you all feel the need to defend gay men? Look, what happens in the bedroom amongst people is none of our business. What gets me is the publicity of gay men and how it is being pressed on us and how you idiots eat it up. Examples: gay parades, gays in the mass media, gays influencing politics. There is no need for this boldness. .

There's no need to be upset over it either. Why worry about them?

You are a troll, and a moron.. You should head over to Stormfront, you might get your outrage there.:cuckoo:

I am glad for your response. It is quite a contrast between us. Morality vs depravity. When America and society falls, and we enter another dark age, just look to this thread for guidance as to why. Will humans ever learn from history?

I am glad for your response. It is quite a contrast between us. Morality vs depravity. When America and society falls, and we enter another dark age, just look to this thread for guidance as to why. Will humans ever learn from history?

Will those who predict doom and gloom from gays or the Mayans ever back up their claims?

Europe has not collapsed and they're pretty tolerant of gays over there.

Forum List

Back