Where is the Soylent Green?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Supposedly the human race stinks for Earth. Really bad. Listen to the doom sayers. Who knows a Doom sayer? Are you a Doom sayer? Are humans going to be converted to Soylent Green?
However silly you think that is, watch these so called experts tell you about doom.

Blah, they can go and multiply someplace else.

In 1970 the US had 203.2 million people in it.....That seemed like more than enough to me at the time.

Blah, they can go and multiply someplace else.

In 1970 the US had 203.2 million people in it.....That seemed like more than enough to me at the time.
Back in the 1990s I think it was, I calculated the number of acres it takes to support the then world population. It was a very large area in Texas.

Here's what will happen if the human population continues to shrink.
1. Large cities will become moderate-sized cities and the businesses will shrink to accommodate them, but still supply goods.
2. Enlarging forested/rural areas, which is good for the environment and wildlife.

Supposedly the human race stinks for Earth. Really bad. Listen to the doom sayers. Who knows a Doom sayer? Are you a Doom sayer? Are humans going to be converted to Soylent Green?
However silly you think that is, watch these so called experts tell you about doom.

ridiculous. the excess population of this planet is maybe 7 B . if musk wants more customers or twitter followers let him breed them on mars.

Where is the Soylent Green?​

Right here:

1720476374800.png

The energy equivalent of Soylent Green is the migratory bird killing windmills that require more maintenance than they contribute to the grid as well as acres and acres of useless solar junk that requires more technology than it's worth.

Forum List

Back