Where's Hillary?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It's been a week now. We're all getting concerned. :laugh2:

Maybe she'll come out and talk about Dallas.

I'd stay in hiding also if I were her...yesterday was disastrous for the old hag
How was yesterday disastrous for her, you smelly fucking turd? The FBI investigation determined that there was nothing there to warrant filing charges against her, you stupid fucking lard ass pig.

dg14si.jpg

I'd stay in hiding also if I were her...yesterday was disastrous for the old hag
How was yesterday disastrous for her, you smelly fucking turd? The FBI investigation determined that there was nothing there to warrant filing charges against her, you stupid fucking lard ass pig.

Comey has a long history of cases that settled in the Clinton's favor, which explains why the FBI didn't even follow their own standard procedures in this case. The "intent" defense is merely a diversion. Intent is not required.

She may be up on a perjury charge from an earlier hearing. Also, the State Department is re-opening its investigation.

The Foundation is also being scrutinized.

Go away, I'm weary of your infantile trolling and utter ignorance on nearly every topic.

She lied under oath, hopefully this will end her run to the Whitehouse.

Go away, I'm weary of your infantile trolling and utter ignorance on nearly every topic.
Hey, how could you be weary of me? According to you, you have me on ignore. ROTFLMAO.

mrs clintoon is going to Pennsylvania and will make her first campaign appearance since N.C. with pbo... She has cancelled campaigning with old joe UFN... Sources say bill's little women will make remarks re: #blacklivesmatter...
excuse me while I go throw up as little Loretta was just on T.V. :puke:

Forum List

Back