It Appears That Biden Voters Are A Bigger Threat Than MAGA

Sorry to hear about your wife. That is a difficult situation to be in. I apologize for being so rough on you.

Reagan cut your job. LOL

Did you help train foreign troops in policing or military shit?.

Shit I knew a few people here:

Military Shit. Military Adviser. A Team ODA-521 & 523.

Sorry to hear about your wife. That is a difficult situation to be in. I apologize for being so rough on you.

Reagan cut your job. LOL

Did you help train foreign troops in policing or military shit?.

Shit I knew a few people here:

It's not a problem. A lack of understanding is usually why people hate each other.

The problem we have in America today is our politicians and our media likes to pit us against each other and never give us examples of how much we all have in common. That doesn't fit their ideology.

Class of 74'.

Harold Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush Sr, Bill Clinton.

I was in Mogadishu under Clinton.

I've got some interesting stories to tell about that tour.
Harold Ford? Interesting guy.

Always interesting stories.

It's not a problem. A lack of understanding is usually why people hate each other.

The problem we have in America today is our politicians and our media likes to pit us against each other and never give us examples of how much we all have in common. That doesn't fit their ideology.
Hate? I got that a lot when I had contempt for Trump. People confuse other shit for hatred.

Spokane was considered a big city by me and my friends living in Missoula.
Then when I joined the military I ended up being station in San Francisco for school and stationed in San Diego on an Aircraft Carrier. CV-63.
Before that I was in Hawaii, and that's the last place I took a bus.
San Francisco is big, and even back then is was dirty.
San Diego wasn't as big as Los Angeles but the traffic sometimes is crazy.
The last time I was in San Diego was 2006. I had to sell my house.
Extremely beautiful city compared to some places I've lived, but I just couldn't afford to live there anymore.
The best job I had in San Diego was working for DPW at 32nd Street Naval Station, but that was only a temp position.
When I got cut back started going to school at San Diego City, Southwestern City College, and San Diego State University.
Afte 3 years of being broke I joined the Army and was sent back East.
Eventually I ended up going to Germany and then going into SF which took me all over the place with 5th Grp. Somalia, Kuwait, Kenya, etc.
I helped train foreign troops.
Spent 8 years working at TRANE after I retired from active duty, here in Clarksville TN, and got a job working for the Dept of the Army on post at Ft Campbell KY.
I retired from there in 2020 to take care of my wife who has Dementia.

Were you in before the shit storm, or did you come in after?

Not up on all the military acronyms and other shit

The only constant in the military was change.

They changed the numbering system on teams since I retired.
521 meant I was in 5th Group 1st Batt Bco, which also meant I was a mounted team and Mountaineer.

521 Mounted Team
522 Ruck Team
523 Ruck Team
524 Halo Team
525 Scuba Team

Were you in before the shit storm, or did you come in after?

Before and leading up to it.

Task Force Ranger came in after us and stayed out at the airport while we stayed at the embassy.
They were out there raising hell and stirring things up and the shit blew up in their faces.
When we first got there it was like being on a vacation only it was hot as fuck and you couldn't eat the locals food unless you wanted to get a massive case of the shits.

My nephew's Dad was from Mogadishu. He's also related that that bitch Ilhan Omar. Her real name is Elmi.
The UN had a major hardon for Aideed and started fucking with him.
Clinton pretty much caused that shitstorm.
If Bush had won re-election Black Hawk Down most likely never would had happened.

Change. I have an interesting story I rarely if ever share. It involves the US military and USAMPS and Augusta, Georgia. Before the signal/intel school took over everything and USAMPS was relocated -- change. ;)
Yeah...I went to Ft Gordon GA, went to AIT there and ended up being stationed with HHC 67th Sig Battalion.

That's different. But strategies and are above their grades. Tactics, sometimes not.
I didn't know what was going on until I read about it in the years following.

They sent us over there without armor and started a shooting war.
No surprise that some of our guys got killed. And that's the problem with most Democrat Administrations.

They don't like the military and don't respect them, and they have a tendency to ask us to do things without any support because they don't understand or care to understand.

Benghazi was just a typical Clinton fuck-up like Mogadishu,

Forum List

Back