Where's the OUTRAGE? An Arab-American Brutalized — by Palestinian Police!!!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
An Arab-American visiting the disputed (West Bank) territories is brutalized by the police–yet the Obama administration, the United Nations, and the international community are all silent. Say what? No, we’re not talking about Tariq Abu Khdeir, the 15-year-old from Florida who threw firebombs at Israeli policemen last week and received, in return, a black eye and a fat lip. Tariq’s injuries have of course received enormous international attention, including a huge photo on the front page of The New York Times (top of the fold). The Obama administration has announced that it is “profoundly troubled” that Tariq was roughed up,...

An Arab-American Brutalized -- by Palestinian Police | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Where is his" outrage?" Exactly where it is when the Jewish American was murdered by Hamas. He was SILENT !!!! He had plenty to say about Israels treatment of the Palestinian who threw firebombs and carried several knives !

Again, can you please find this in a neutral source? This doesn't sound right, doesn't make sense.

So in the absence of evidence to the contrary I am crying 'BULLSHIT!"

Prove it.

• Banned
Again, can you please find this in a neutral source? This doesn't sound right, doesn't make sense.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove anything, I posted what is out there. If your stupid ass doesn't like it, refute it with your proof!

My "proof" is that the U.S. WOULD raise heck if that happened. The U.S. didn't, and in fact we have hardly heard about this if at all, so therefore it is extremely doubtful.

Zionist sources won't gain support if they publish the truth, so they make things up.

• Banned
My "proof" is that the U.S. WOULD raise heck if that happened. The U.S. didn't, and in fact we have hardly heard about this if at all, so therefore it is extremely doubtful.

Zionist sources won't gain support if they publish the truth, so they make things up.

BULLSHIT, we saw what happened when the pond scum Palestinians killed the Jewish-American citizen.... only after an OUTCRY did the Manchurian muslim say something! And since it would HURT your terrorist cause, very little will be printed about it anywhere.... Everyone is afraid that one of you terrorists might KILL them...like you scum did to this poor bastard!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

Best thing for world peace is to eradicate your cult! But, that's just a personal opinion, from someone who lost friends on 9/11!
097.gif

got that fellow posters?-----Zionists are PRETENDING that bombs are raining down on
Israel compliments of the filth that aenmity so loves. Zionist not only "make up" those bombs------they "make up" the babies with slit throat upon whom aenmity and her sister
sluts dance and ululate in orgiastic fervor

An Arab-American visiting the disputed (West Bank) territories is brutalized by the police–yet the Obama administration, the United Nations, and the international community are all silent. Say what? No, we’re not talking about Tariq Abu Khdeir, the 15-year-old from Florida who threw firebombs at Israeli policemen last week and received, in return, a black eye and a fat lip. Tariq’s injuries have of course received enormous international attention, including a huge photo on the front page of The New York Times (top of the fold). The Obama administration has announced that it is “profoundly troubled” that Tariq was roughed up,...

An Arab-American Brutalized -- by Palestinian Police | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
The authors are members of the board of the Religious Zionists of America.

Have you any proof that he " threw firebombs at Israeli policemen"
Here, the American teen denies it
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZHhKsSRGo]Caught on Tape: US Teen, Tariq Abu Khdeir, Allegedly Beaten by Israeli Police - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Prove it.

Again, can you prove that it's not a legitimate and impartial source? Please prove that your " source" is legitimate and impartial . In evidence to the Contrary I say BULLSHIT !!! Whatever happened to the Palestinian. I say, Lets PARTY !!!!! :D

Prove it.

It has been all over the news. I saw the story on Fox and CNN.

Wasn't the punk throwing rocks at the police?

Still doesn't have any proof or " resources" Another Pro Palestinian liar . :D

Did not see this last week when the Jewish American child was brutally murdered by known hamas terrorists now in hiding and protected by human shields

I don't have to prove anything, I posted what is out there. If your stupid ass doesn't like it, refute it with your proof!
What you posted, allegedly happened almost 20 years ago in 1995, why did it take you 20 years to say something about this?

Is this the same as your 40 year old occupation that you bring up constantly, why didn't you bring it up 40 years ago ?

Perhaps because PA Security and Intelligence services were recruited and trained by the CIA, oops, that could be embarassing.

This occurred in 1995, almost 20 years ago. A bit outdated for poutrage isn't it?

Supreme court already decided on this - a bit more info: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...e-victim-palestinian-authority_n_1434589.html

Last edited:
east, west, north, south, extremest, conservative, liberal, moderate, the news of reporting facts are the same, the conclusion/perception of the reporters is the difference.
You should not reject a source unless you know what is claimed as facts is actually totally fictitious.
News sources from a number of places should be compared and the reader should pick the facts not the commentary out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back