Which protests are better, ANTIFABLM riots or Trucker Convoy?

Is there any wonder that nobody trusts CNN

Absolutely.
I only wish Fox News would get rid of Judge Janine and the ilk hate mongers like her who are no better.
CNN was who ran against Trump. Biden was nowhere to be seen. So CNN took up the torch and self proclaimed themselves as Bidens representative.
No one serious, on either side, would argue that point.
But Fox has some of their own cleaning house to do. Starting with Judge Janine.

Absolutely.
I only wish Fox News would get rid of Judge Janine and the ilk hate mongers like her who are no better.
CNN was who ran against Trump. Biden was nowhere to be seen. So CNN took up the torch and self proclaimed themselves as Bidens representative.
No one serious, on either side, would argue that point.
But Fox has some of their own cleaning house to do. Starting with Judge Janine.

Janine just moved to the 5. She is now on an hour per day instead of an hour per week.

SO back to the protests.

What protest is more effective?
What protest is more responsible?

BLM or the Truckers?

How many FUCKING RETARDS fell for the BLM SCAM? :laughing0301: :funnyface:

You dumb motherfuckers.

You bought a bunch of houses for the founder....CONGRATS.

Yet you DUMB FUCKS still think you are SMART.....YOU ARE NOT. Learn from your MISTAKES.

Your compasses are OFF. CHANGE YOUR COURSE. STOP BEING RETARDS.

What is the dollar damage amount and body count of the convoy?

Seemsto me that a working class uprising against fascism is a good thing.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

when did that turn into a bad thing?

“Which protests are better, ANTIFABLM riots or Trucker Convoy?”​

It’s a damn shame that we can’t ask David Dorn that question.
8280782D-B403-42CF-99CD-30A8CA19DA46.jpeg

You're a riot.

The way you see it there were no protests over the murder of Floyd. Only riots.

You're a riot.

The ‘peaceful protests’ were held in affluent white communities where attendees were fucking retarded as hell woke white quilters.
Can you point us to a dark community that conducted ‘protests’ that stayed “peaceful”?

I like how some of the CONVOY waved NAZI flags......SO THE DUMB FUCKING MEDIA CALLED THEM NAZIS. :laughing0301: :hyper: :rolleyes:

The convoy is saying the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT is acting like NAZIS...you stupid stupid stupid fucks.

Why would a working class trucker who opposes VAX mandates fly a NAZI flag FOR HIMSELF?

You lefties are either really fucking stupid, or just lying....which is it?

And he is right.
Sure there were some peaceful during the daytime, then as night fell they put down their signs, donned masks and firebombed and looted.
The ‘peaceful protests’ were held

There is no comparison between the two. A riot is a riot and a protest is a protest. There were thousands more protesters at the Capitol on Jan 6th than who rioted too. Just like the Floyd protests and riots.

I like how some of the CONVOY waved NAZI flags......SO THE DUMB FUCKING MEDIA CALLED THEM NAZIS. :laughing0301: :hyper: :rolleyes:

The convoy is saying the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT is acting like NAZIS...you stupid stupid stupid fucks.

Why would a working class trucker who opposes VAX mandates fly a NAZI flag FOR HIMSELF?

You lefties are either really fucking stupid, or just lying....which is it?
Even Duct tape can't Fix stupid..
But, at Least it can Muffle the sound :)

You're a riot.

The riots were precoordinated. It was a sense that the choreographers for the Progs only had to find a reason to turn a local issue into a loud and dangerous Broadway production. It is easy for them to rile up their own voters. Lost in this is that damn near all of the people affected or killed say by police are scumbags. Irresponsible in near every way of life not taking care of anything they have done while living in this world. So now we have statues of this spreading all over. The future is bleak in these areas now for this is the peak of what people seem to want. As the hiring practices lower the standards more and more many will feel this is the right thing for human dignity. I tis not the right thing for nations to be wealthy though.

There is no comparison between the two. A riot is a riot and a protest is a protest. There were thousands more protesters at the Capitol on Jan 6th than who rioted too. Just like the Floyd protests and riots.
No it is not the same. Not even in the same solar system as the damage/injutries/deaths caused by Floyd riots.
True, it is always a minority group of the whole that starts the shit... but there was a lot of shit.
Many many injuries, theft and vandalizing in communities across America that was not reported nationally.
If someone was to take a toll of all the property theft, property damage, deaths and injuries from the Floyd protest and riots... it would be staggering for sure.
Just in Indianapolis, numerous thefts and property damage. As well as injuries. - other than people who live in Indianapolis - no one else knows about it. Take that and multiply it by 100s of cities across America that no one knows about.

How many FUCKING RETARDS fell for the BLM SCAM? :laughing0301: :funnyface:

You dumb motherfuckers.

You bought a bunch of houses for the founder....CONGRATS.

Yet you DUMB FUCKS still think you are SMART.....YOU ARE NOT. Learn from your MISTAKES.

Your compasses are OFF. CHANGE YOUR COURSE. STOP BEING RETARDS.
All three of my step children fell for it. Their father spins in his grave and I changed my will.

Forum List

Back